Derby #101: Fake Band T-Shirts
+146

Dead Pixel Tour

Dead Pixel Tour
add a comment

Comments

hewtab


quality posts: 3 Private Messages hewtab
Re: Dead Pixel Tour


Full comp:



Detail:



complete with dead pixels

krisrobinson


quality posts: 2 Private Messages krisrobinson
Re: Dead Pixel Tour


This has the 80s written all over it... and I friggn love that pixel skull.

hewtab


quality posts: 3 Private Messages hewtab
krisrobinson wrote:This has the 80s written all over it... and I friggn love that pixel skull.


Thanks! :D the skull was my favorite aspect

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Ha, this is great! The only thing is I think the words 8bit is a little too huge. I also love the skull!


hewtab


quality posts: 3 Private Messages hewtab
jasneko wrote:Ha, this is great! The only thing is I think the words 8bit is a little too huge. I also love the skull!


I was actually going for huge here! The 80's weren't exactly known for their subtle style now were they? X)

dancetilldeath


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dancetilldeath

really like this!
and i love the colours!

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
hewtab wrote:I was actually going for huge here! The 80's weren't exactly known for their subtle style now were they? X)

heh, true that!


Poopelyse


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Poopelyse
Re: Dead Pixel Tour


This is sweet! I really hope this gets printed.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail