Derby #101: Fake Band T-Shirts
+113

Space Owl Solo

Space Owl Solo
add a comment

Comments

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Space Owl Solo

Don't think me crazy because I like owls.

Feedback and votes appreciated.

Thanks!


godslinger


quality posts: 0 Private Messages godslinger
Re: Space Owl Solo


This is my favorite of all your owls! I like the purple on navy and the outer space that's in the background. The whole design looks kinda kooky and I love that. What's that on his chest? GMV!

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: Space Owl Solo


lol, so the lead singer quit the band and decided to try to go solo?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

imsochady


quality posts: 30 Private Messages imsochady
Re: Space Owl Solo


Hahah, awesome! I REALLY like this, especially the colors! I also like how you tease us in the other thread with a work in progress design, and then you come out with something totally different!

hewtab


quality posts: 3 Private Messages hewtab
Re: Space Owl Solo


my favorite! GMV :D

mjc613


quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
godslinger wrote:This is my favorite of all your owls! I like the purple on navy and the outer space that's in the background. The whole design looks kinda kooky and I love that. What's that on his chest? GMV!

DITTO! Exactly what I thought.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
godslinger wrote:This is my favorite of all your owls! I like the purple on navy and the outer space that's in the background. The whole design looks kinda kooky and I love that. What's that on his chest? GMV!

Thanks godslinger! Hope you still give the other owls some love too though. Glad you like the kookiness. On his chest - a space name tag with his space name in his space language. What else?;)

SailorButterfly wrote:lol, so the lead singer quit the band and decided to try to go solo?
Heh it is quite possible.

imsochady wrote:Hahah, awesome! I REALLY like this, especially the colors! I also like how you tease us in the other thread with a work in progress design, and then you come out with something totally different!

Yay, thanks! I was fiddling a bunch with the colors so very glad I'm getting positive remarks on them. lol.. with regards to teasing in the other thread... hehe it's unintentional, but maybe I should pretend it's not;)

hewtab wrote:my favorite! GMV :D

Sweet! Thank you: )

mjc613 wrote:DITTO! Exactly what I thought.
See above: )


jabberjaws13


quality posts: 2 Private Messages jabberjaws13
jasneko wrote:See above: )


so many owls. i love how people are creating back stories for each shirt, cracking me up.

while i love every design, at this point you might be ross peroting/ralph nadering yourself by taking votes away, but you never know. i say that because i have seen posts saying "i don't know which one to give me vote too!" instead of voting for many.


good luck with the derby. i still want hootsters to climb!

Happy Beer.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
jabberjaws13 wrote:so many owls. i love how people are creating back stories for each shirt, cracking me up.

while i love every design, at this point you might be ross peroting/ralph nadering yourself by taking votes away, but you never know. i say that because i have seen posts saying "i don't know which one to give me vote too!" instead of voting for many.


good luck with the derby. i still want hootsters to climb!

I just felt like owls this week I guess!
Ack! I hope people who like owls/like these designs vote for all of them (at least at first, I can understand if they were all in the fog or something they might take a vote back), since this isn't a presidential election and they can vote multiple times! But ok, no more owl designs this derby.

Thanks jabber!


Demonbuttercup


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Demonbuttercup
jasneko wrote:Don't think me crazy because I like owls.


It's OK I LOVE owls too!!!
yay!
better than cutesy animals.
I have that woot shirt w/ the owl in the tree and the write-up was a twin peaks reference... did you design that one too? lol

whisperatdaybreak


quality posts: 0 Private Messages whisperatdaybreak
Re: Space Owl Solo


I like this a lot

godslinger


quality posts: 0 Private Messages godslinger
jasneko wrote:I just felt like owls this week I guess!
Ack! I hope people who like owls/like these designs vote for all of them (at least at first, I can understand if they were all in the fog or something they might take a vote back), since this isn't a presidential election and they can vote multiple times! But ok, no more owl designs this derby.

Thanks jabber!


Yes I like all your owls and I typically vote for anything you make. But this is my favorite and I'd like to vote for only it. I believe others may feel this way, too. Yes we can vote for all of them, but I would have kept my vote on the first one (no matter which of these was first cuz they're all cool) instead of voting for only this one out of four. You do seem to flood the voters with too many of similar designs every week. Try doing one without showing us ahead of time. Your designs aren't winning and you need to come up with a new strategy. (Even if you're not in it for the sake of winning blah, blah, blah, I want to buy one of your shirts one day! :P)

imsochady


quality posts: 30 Private Messages imsochady
Re: Space Owl Solo


This is one of my favorites in the derby. Just love the overall design and, i'll say it again, colors!

hewtab


quality posts: 3 Private Messages hewtab
Re: Space Owl Solo


Jasneko, if you print this elsewhere let me know. I really want it!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail