Derby #101: Fake Band T-Shirts
+14

Gnotace

add a comment

Comments

jones21403


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jones21403
Re: Gnotace


So, if anyone was wondering the "G" would be silent like in "gnome." I wasn't expecting a win. I just thought it was a cool idea. If you didn't get the thumbnail hint, look at it upside down. Please vote and leave comments. I would like to know what people think.

hewtab


quality posts: 3 Private Messages hewtab
jones21403 wrote:So, if anyone was wondering the "G" would be silent like in "gnome." I wasn't expecting a win. I just thought it was a cool idea. If you didn't get the thumbnail hint, look at it upside down. Please vote and leave comments. I would like to know what people think.


...wat?

jones21403


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jones21403
hewtab wrote:...wat?


What what?

infantile8


quality posts: 0 Private Messages infantile8
hewtab wrote:...wat?


i don't get it either. and i tried to look at it upside down. ow my neck.

shirt.woots: 15 ~~~ woots: 5 ~~~ sellout.woots: 1 ~~~ bs.o.c.: 1

jones21403


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jones21403
infantile8 wrote:i don't get it either. and i tried to look at it upside down. ow my neck.


Sorry about the neck. Well I didn't want to completely give it away, but first two comments with no luck. So...

SPOILER ALERT

Upside down reads: God Love



EDIT: BTW right side up it would be pronounced like "notice" if that was confusing.

eastcobbler


quality posts: 9 Private Messages eastcobbler
jones21403 wrote:Sorry about the neck. Well I didn't want to completely give it away, but first two comments with no luck. So...

SPOILER ALERT

Upside down reads: God Love



EDIT: BTW right side up it would be pronounced like "notice" if that was confusing.


"notice" kinda sounds like natas, which is something else backwards. oh noes!

jones21403


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jones21403
eastcobbler wrote:"notice" kinda sounds like natas, which is something else backwards. oh noes!


|o| In what language does notice sound like natas? What is natas? And whatever it is, that's not how mine is spelled. Thanks for the feedback though.

purplecrocus83


quality posts: 0 Private Messages purplecrocus83
Re: Gnotace


Great shirt, i like the hidden message the shirt gives. GMV

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail