Derby #101: Fake Band T-Shirts
+60

No music allowed?

No music allowed?
add a comment

Comments

dlcramer99


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlcramer99
Re: No music allowed?


No disrespect to anyone with this. Just an idea that came to me watching the news and how decenters are treated right now.

The text at the bottom is "the all iranian rejects" ran through a arabic translator so I can only hope it is correct.

ctdemonet


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ctdemonet
dlcramer99 wrote:No disrespect to anyone with this. Just an idea that came to me watching the news and how decenters are treated right now.

The text at the bottom is "the all iranian rejects" ran through a arabic translator so I can only hope it is correct.


Pretty sweet design, coming from an Iranian
If this were to win I would totally buy it
Although the text at the bottom is not even close to "The All Iranian Rejects" hoho.
Good try though

erinpingston


quality posts: 0 Private Messages erinpingston
Re: No music allowed?


I like the idea but farsi is different than arabic and I think the best translation would be:

وازدههای همه ایرانی

Like I said I like the idea.

dlcramer99


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlcramer99
erinpingston wrote:I like the idea but farsi is different than arabic and I think the best translation would be:

وازدههای همه ایرانی

Like I said I like the idea.


So the question is then what does it say.
Dont want it to be offensive in any way.

danab222


quality posts: 0 Private Messages danab222
dlcramer99 wrote:No disrespect to anyone with this. Just an idea that came to me watching the news and how decenters are treated right now.

The text at the bottom is "the all iranian rejects" ran through a arabic translator so I can only hope it is correct.


The language of Iran is Farsi. Not Arabic.

dlcramer99


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlcramer99
danab222 wrote:The language of Iran is Farsi. Not Arabic.


I think its to late to fix and resubmit. My 9-5 wouldnt help me doing so anyway. I should have known better. Had and idea and did it to fast to think about it.

Thanks for all the comments. Besides my language mistake, I am glad it is taken as I intended and not offending. Besides I think its the most votes I have recieved in such a short time. Wish I would have thought of the idea earlier.

erinpingston


quality posts: 0 Private Messages erinpingston
dlcramer99 wrote:So the question is then what does it say.
Dont want it to be offensive in any way.


It says that All Iranian Rejects

sid3000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sid3000
Re: No music allowed?


+1 for using the traditional Iranian guitar (dont know how to say it in English)

ctdemonet


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ctdemonet
dlcramer99 wrote:I think its to late to fix and resubmit. My 9-5 wouldnt help me doing so anyway. I should have known better. Had and idea and did it to fast to think about it.

Thanks for all the comments. Besides my language mistake, I am glad it is taken as I intended and not offending. Besides I think its the most votes I have recieved in such a short time. Wish I would have thought of the idea earlier.


Don't even worry about it -- I'm just happy you came up with such a sweet design
The Farsi that the other guy posted really does say "All Iranian Rejects"
I could break it down for someone if they really wanted...

ctdemonet


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ctdemonet
Re: No music allowed?


Don't even worry about it -- I'm just happy you came up with such a sweet design
The Farsi that the other guy posted really does say "All Iranian Rejects"
I could break it down for someone if they really wanted...

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail