Derby #115: National Parks
+46

Close Encounters Of The Spud Kind...

Close Encounters Of The Spud Kind...
add a comment

Comments

kender42


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kender42

graffd02


quality posts: 1 Private Messages graffd02
Re: Close Encounters Of The Spud Kind...


The Devil's Tower is a National Landmark in a National Park in Wyoming... Look it Up... Thanks!

slhampel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages slhampel
Re: Close Encounters Of The Spud Kind...


Thanks. Now I'm going to be hearing those darn five notes all night. :-P

hbanzapan


quality posts: 1 Private Messages hbanzapan
graffd02 wrote:The Devil's Tower is a National Landmark in a National Park in Wyoming... Look it Up... Thanks!


"But do not use the names of any actual National Parks, landmarks like Old Faithful, or the U.S. National Park Service."

It's in the rules.... Look it Up... Thanks!

graffd02


quality posts: 1 Private Messages graffd02
hbanzapan wrote:"But do not use the names of any actual National Parks, landmarks like Old Faithful, or the U.S. National Park Service."

It's in the rules.... Look it Up... Thanks!


"But do not use the names of any actual National Parks, landmarks like Old Faithful, or the U.S. National Park Service."

ITS IN THE RULES READ THEM CLOSER

good lord people

I didn't use the names... only PICTURES

kender42


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kender42
graffd02 wrote:"But do not use the names of any actual National Parks, landmarks like Old Faithful, or the U.S. National Park Service."

ITS IN THE RULES READ THEM CLOSER

good lord people

I didn't use the names... only PICTURES


Your attitude is terrible. I simply put it as a question for your explanation. No vote for you simply for your poor attitude.

Learn to be civil.

kender42


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kender42
Re: Close Encounters Of The Spud Kind...


And this really isn't a National Park theme. Ripping off a movie and putting Mr. Potato head in it and saying that he is making an image of something in a National Park just doesn't cut it imo.

That and your attitude is terrible.

Did I mention I think you have a poor attitude?

graffd02


quality posts: 1 Private Messages graffd02
kender42 wrote:And this really isn't a National Park theme. Ripping off a movie and putting Mr. Potato head in it and saying that he is making an image of something in a National Park just doesn't cut it imo.

That and your attitude is terrible.

Did I mention I think you have a poor attitude?


I've had multiple people telling me that I'm not following rules... I'm just telling them that I am... Devil's tower is a National Landmark in a National Park... And then they quote the rules wrong to me... I'm correcting them... what do you want me to do throw a tea party? I'll bring crumpets if you want... I just want to make fun shirts... please let me without jumping all over me.

IndependentVik


quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
kender42 wrote:Your attitude is terrible. I simply put it as a question for your explanation. No vote for you simply for your poor attitude.

Learn to be civil.


People were being pretty snarky with him; I think had the right to be a little annoyed. It's not like he was being overly abusive--cut the guy a little slack.

iwantthatshirt101


quality posts: 0 Private Messages iwantthatshirt101
graffd02 wrote:I've had multiple people telling me that I'm not following rules... I'm just telling them that I am... Devil's tower is a National Landmark in a National Park... And then they quote the rules wrong to me... I'm correcting them... what do you want me to do throw a tea party? I'll bring crumpets if you want... I just want to make fun shirts... please let me without jumping all over me.


You are following the rules fine and dandy, this idea how ever is just terrible, my thumb cascades all the way down Devil's tower

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail