Derby #125: Birds
+57

Blue Bird

Blue Bird
add a comment

Comments

mikan36


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikan36
Re: Blue Bird


I wish I was better at drawing birds.
Half-tones are not my friend.
I am sleepy, I am going to bed.

gary18211


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gary18211
Re: Blue Bird


i love it! his feet look a little funny though, but its still a really nice design!

+1

Andy47240


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: Blue Bird

Don't be so hard on yourself because this is really pretty good. +1



mikan36


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikan36
gary18211 wrote:i love it! his feet look a little funny though, but its still a really nice design!

+1

lol I agree about the feet. Thanks for your nice comment & vote!

Andy47240 wrote:Don't be so hard on yourself because this is really pretty good. +1

heh, thanks :] It was just a little disappointing to notice how fail the bird looked considering the amount of time I put into it. Oh well, you learn I guess.

TheyKilledKenny


quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheyKilledKenny
mikan36 wrote:I wish I was better at drawing birds.
Half-tones are not my friend.
I am sleepy, I am going to bed.


You are a poet... and didn't realize... GMV

Excuse Me Maam, Your Woot is Showing...

bennyIV


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bennyIV
Re: Blue Bird


Weird, I didn't expect to find the best in the derby all the way down here...

mikan36


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikan36
TheyKilledKenny wrote:You are a poet... and didn't realize... GMV

haha, who knew? Maybe I should work on my writing instead... hmm... lulz

bennyIV wrote:Weird, I didn't expect to find the best in the derby all the way down here...

Thank you for the flattering comment, but I highly doubt my abilities deserve that much credit. :]

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.