Derby #139: Madness
+121

embrace your insanity

embrace your insanity
add a comment

Comments

jaylaugh


quality posts: 5 Private Messages jaylaugh

Neat concept! I think it might be more effective if the border were less obvious - if the arms and straps appeared to be coming from the shirt rather than through a window. I'd like to think I could wear this shirt with my arms behind my back and give people pause...

handsomeape


quality posts: 0 Private Messages handsomeape
jaylaugh wrote:Neat concept! I think it might be more effective if the border were less obvious - if the arms and straps appeared to be coming from the shirt rather than through a window. I'd like to think I could wear this shirt with my arms behind my back and give people pause...


yeah! or you could stick your arms inside your shirt, I wanted to make it go all the way to the edge but the space that is given for the design doesn't allow for that.
thanks for stopping by.

paigeg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: embrace your insanity


Another entrant tried this, too, but his/her design is outside the printable area. I think this works better, but maybe you can do a fade of the edges...? Definitely lose the hard window effect. Very nicely drawn - I'd love to see it refined.
One caveat - I haven't researched, but I'd be willing to bet someone else has done a straitjacket tee in the past. That may get you rejected. Don't get discouraged by it though - your skills are definitely there. Just maybe a different subject.

jupilberry


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jupilberry
handsomeape wrote:yeah! or you could stick your arms inside your shirt, I wanted to make it go all the way to the edge but the space that is given for the design doesn't allow for that.
thanks for stopping by.


Like this?

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=40727

handsomeape


quality posts: 0 Private Messages handsomeape
jupilberry wrote:Like this?

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=40727


WOW! that is pretty similar I am going to have to submit something else, thanks for the heads up, I can honestly say I have not seen that design before so I will try something different.

jmartinez357


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmartinez357
jaylaugh wrote:Neat concept! I think it might be more effective if the border were less obvious - if the arms and straps appeared to be coming from the shirt rather than through a window. I'd like to think I could wear this shirt with my arms behind my back and give people pause...


agreed! I voted for this mofo anyway

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail