Derby #139: Madness
+18

ReSubmit - Robot Gone "Nuts".

ReSubmit - Robot Gone "Nuts".
add a comment

Comments

SnowQueenVT


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=40873]ReSubmit - Robot Gone


Hi James! I like your resub, I am glad you had a chance to do it!
It looks awesome! Still good and crazy! Very very nice and quick resub too!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

paigeg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=40873]ReSubmit - Robot Gone


Definitely - nice save! I liked the original color version, and I like this too - I look forward to seeing more from you in future dervies.

Stellardig


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stellardig
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=40873]ReSubmit - Robot Gone


Way to go! I like it, great job. Keep up the good work and good luck in the derby. GMV

Also try to submit on Friday or Saturday, you'll get more votes that way. Best of Luck on the up coming derby.

Stellatdig

jamesparksart


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesparksart
SnowQueenVT wrote:Hi James! I like your resub, I am glad you had a chance to do it!
It looks awesome! Still good and crazy! Very very nice and quick resub too!


Thank you soooooo much. I made it as quick as possible. Thank you for your support. This is my fist time, but keep looking for more art in the future.

jamesparksart


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesparksart
paigeg wrote:Definitely - nice save! I liked the original color version, and I like this too - I look forward to seeing more from you in future dervies.


Thank you for you comment and positive feedback. Look forward to your support in the future.

jamesparksart


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesparksart
Stellardig wrote:Way to go! I like it, great job. Keep up the good work and good luck in the derby. GMV

Also try to submit on Friday or Saturday, you'll get more votes that way. Best of Luck on the up coming derby.

Stellatdig


Thank you for you advice and support. I look forward to your future help and understanding.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail