Derby #140: Things That Start With the Letter S
+61

Southwestern Salad Shooters

Southwestern Salad Shooters
add a comment

Comments

brockart


quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart
Re: Southwestern Salad Shooters


These Rough and Tumble Salad Shooters Patrol the Southwest.

Walzman, I know veggies are usually your thing, but I couldn't resist this idea. Nothing but love for your stuff!

brockart


quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart
brockart wrote:These Rough and Tumble Salad Shooters Patrol the Southwest.

Walzman, I know veggies are usually your thing, but I couldn't resist this idea. Nothing but love for your stuff!


whoops, I just murdered your name. Sorry Walmazan!

SubBass49


quality posts: 3 Private Messages SubBass49
Re: Southwestern Salad Shooters


Hahaha...awesome...I remember the Salad Shooter...

Stargaziey


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Stargaziey
SubBass49 wrote:Hahaha...awesome...I remember the Salad Shooter...

Clever! I love the textures in the colors, too. :D

SnowQueenVT


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: Southwestern Salad Shooters


This looks great on the shirt! Your drawing and colors are really working nicely together!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

walmazan


quality posts: 67 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Southwestern Salad Shooters




Veggies are for everybody!

Brockart, I love it, great style and amazing use of the color! gmv




brockart


quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart
walmazan wrote:Veggies are for everybody!

Brockart, I love it, great style and amazing use of the color! gmv


Thanks man! I was nervous I was treading on your territory!

jwinogra


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwinogra
Re: Southwestern Salad Shooters


What a mustache! Especially love the colors.

jasneko


quality posts: 31 Private Messages jasneko
SnowQueenVT wrote:This looks great on the shirt! Your drawing and colors are really working nicely together!

Agreed! Great characters and the colors - both choices and style work well. Nice job!

Buy!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.