Derby #147: Double-Take Derby Nine
+229

We are Siamese

We are Siamese
add a comment

Comments

RandomLynx


quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx
Re: We are Siamese



I so hope this one wins. Such a great combination of cute and evil, I love it. Definitely have a couple friends who would receive this one as gifts as well.

DianaSprinkle


quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: We are Siamese


...if you don't please.

Made for the "Things that Start With The Letter S" derby. I rather like Siamese cats as a breed they are very lanky and long but they start off life, like everything else, stumpy and cute.

RandomLynx wrote:I so hope this one wins. Such a great combination of cute and evil, I love it. Definitely have a couple friends who would receive this one as gifts as well.

Aw thanks! I'm crossing my fingers that voting goes well.

.

xazothia


quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
Re: We are Siamese


My siamese only has three legs, so he is, though adult, still rather stumpy and cute.

I still think these would be awesome stickers.

Praise the so-unloved olive blank.

keelhaulkate


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keelhaulkate
Re: We are Siamese


so freaking cute and funny

irk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages irk

Oh man I hope this wins. It's like Sanrio gone horribly wrong, which means it NEEDS to be on my chest.

bassanimation


quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: We are Siamese


I want this shirt... We will find a way to get it made, cause everyone needs to wear defunked Smeezers!!!

flamespear


quality posts: 4 Private Messages flamespear
bassanimation wrote:I want this shirt... We will find a way to get it made, cause everyone needs to wear defunked Smeezers!!!


Omelets made great...how does this not have more votes =( come on people

bigscarydog


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigscarydog

Very Nice! How much?

bassanimation


quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
bigscarydog wrote:Very Nice! How much?


LOL!!!

lostnightsoul


quality posts: 10 Private Messages lostnightsoul
Re: We are Siamese


I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! If you make stickers or other stuff with the image on it, I want it too! One of the best designs to come up, and you can sure that I would buy 3 plus get some friends of mine to do the same.

flamespear


quality posts: 4 Private Messages flamespear
lostnightsoul wrote:I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! If you make stickers or other stuff with the image on it, I want it too! One of the best designs to come up, and you can sure that I would buy 3 plus get some friends of mine to do the same.



we need to get some cat people to get in and vote for this.

twofoottail


quality posts: 0 Private Messages twofoottail
Re: We are Siamese


Love this so much!

kinnetz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kinnetz
Re: We are Siamese


LOVE IT.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail