Derby #156: Three
+25

Three Gruffs

Three Gruffs
add a comment

Comments

kitsunerei


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitsunerei
Re: Three Gruffs


This is my first time entering, I read the guidelines as thoroughly as possible so hopefully I've done everything properly Thanks for coming by and taking a look!

Lagbert


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lagbert
kitsunerei wrote:This is my first time entering, I read the guidelines as thoroughly as possible so hopefully I've done everything properly Thanks for coming by and taking a look!


Welcome to woot! Very nice entry! Best of luck!

kitsunerei


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitsunerei
Lagbert wrote:Welcome to woot! Very nice entry! Best of luck!


Thanks very much!

tackyanne


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tackyanne
Re: Three Gruffs


Nice first entry! I loved the Three Billy Goats Gruff as a child. I can't believe I forgot about it. Great idea! :>

mjc613


quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
kitsunerei wrote:This is my first time entering, I read the guidelines as thoroughly as possible so hopefully I've done everything properly Thanks for coming by and taking a look!


Kudos for a fun entry and for reading the rules!

kitsunerei


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitsunerei
tackyanne wrote:Nice first entry! I loved the Three Billy Goats Gruff as a child. I can't believe I forgot about it. Great idea! :>


Thanks! I was really happy nobody else had done it before I got a chance to finish my design :D I really like fairytales, and for no particular reason goats, so I had to do it!

justalittleabby


quality posts: 0 Private Messages justalittleabby
kitsunerei wrote:This is my first time entering, I read the guidelines as thoroughly as possible so hopefully I've done everything properly Thanks for coming by and taking a look!


love it! want it! my grandpa read this book to me all the time and he always did voices for each character, it was so awesome :D
best of luck

soltari55


quality posts: 0 Private Messages soltari55
Re: Three Gruffs


My dad read this to all of his grandchildren, and they all loved it!

kitsunerei


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitsunerei
justalittleabby wrote:love it! want it! my grandpa read this book to me all the time and he always did voices for each character, it was so awesome :D
best of luck


Thanks :D That's awesome he did voices and stuff!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.