Derby #157: Reinterpreting Famous Art Titles
+29

Yo Picasso

Yo Picasso
add a comment

Comments

profbrendan


quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan
Re: Yo Picasso

Yes, it’s a pun on Yo! MTV Raps. I’m sorry.

Here’s the original, a self portrait by Pablo Picasso. You can clearly see that the same amount of artistry and skill has gone into mine.

Four colors on cranberry. I hope you don’t think too poorly of me.

pi3832


quality posts: 4 Private Messages pi3832
profbrendan wrote:Yes, it’s a pun on Yo! MTV Raps. I’m sorry.

Here’s the original, a self portrait by Pablo Picasso. You can clearly see that the same amount of artistry and skill has gone into mine.


This derby's rules specify:

You must title your submission with the name of the Famous Work you're reinterpreting.

profbrendan


quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan
pi3832 wrote:This derby's rules specify:

You must title your submission with the name of the Famous Work you're reinterpreting.

Yep, I did. The title of the original work is Yo, Picasso. It's a self portrait.

pi3832


quality posts: 4 Private Messages pi3832
profbrendan wrote:Yep, I did. The title of the original work is Yo, Picasso. It's a self portrait.


Sorry. I forgot that "Yo" is a non-slang word in other languages.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.