Derby #158: Physics
+101

Nature's Gravity

Nature's Gravity
add a comment

Comments

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism

Very pretty, but seems kind of cluttered.

Would you kindly...

snachreiner


quality posts: 0 Private Messages snachreiner
LOLcommunism wrote:Very pretty, but seems kind of cluttered.


I agree, I was working on a lot of ideas and ended up going with this one to get it in. I am working up a new one that I want to resub hopefully by tomorrow.

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism
snachreiner wrote:I agree, I was working on a lot of ideas and ended up going with this one to get it in. I am working up a new one that I want to resub hopefully by tomorrow.


You should submit them all! I know you have the skill to! Thats what I did anyway. LOLLOL

Good Luck, dude. I can't wait to see your resub then!

Would you kindly...

sealag


quality posts: 4 Private Messages sealag

Kinda wish it was more "fall-looking" and not so primary colored...blue leaves? Also the white shirt makes the colors pop too much, IMHO.

All who wander are not lost.

snachreiner


quality posts: 0 Private Messages snachreiner
sealag wrote:Kinda wish it was more "fall-looking" and not so primary colored...blue leaves? Also the white shirt makes the colors pop too much, IMHO.


Thanks for the input, check the new one.

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=44620

snachreiner


quality posts: 0 Private Messages snachreiner
sealag wrote:Kinda wish it was more "fall-looking" and not so primary colored...blue leaves? Also the white shirt makes the colors pop too much, IMHO.


OK I hope this is the right link.

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=44620

sealag


quality posts: 4 Private Messages sealag
snachreiner wrote:OK I hope this is the right link.

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=44620


Ummm...No. Not for me at least...just get a new blank page.

All who wander are not lost.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.