Derby #162: Cryptozoology Redux
+60

Tasmanian Mock Walrus. Google it!

Tasmanian Mock Walrus.  Google it!
add a comment

Comments

paigeg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Tasmanian Mock Walrus. Google it!


Hmmmmm. I'd worry about this one a bit, because it's not actually a cryptid, but an April Fool joke played on residents by the Sentinel.

SecretIdentity


quality posts: 1 Private Messages SecretIdentity
paigeg wrote:Hmmmmm. I'd worry about this one a bit, because it's not actually a cryptid, but an April Fool joke played on residents by the Sentinel.


"...we want actual fictitious animals that someone else made up before you..."

Looks like an actual fictitious animal made up be someone else before you to me. I say ON THEME!

paigeg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
SecretIdentity wrote:"...we want actual fictitious animals that someone else made up before you..."

Looks like an actual fictitious animal made up be someone else before you to me. I say ON THEME!


Fair enough. I guess we'll find out.

SecretIdentity


quality posts: 1 Private Messages SecretIdentity
paigeg wrote:Fair enough. I guess we'll find out.


..or something that seems less arrogant when typed. Had I said that out loud, you'd have known I was smiling at the time and not intended it to be mean-spirited in any way... sorry, paigeg!

paigeg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
SecretIdentity wrote:..or something that seems less arrogant when typed. Had I said that out loud, you'd have known I was smiling at the time and not intended it to be mean-spirited in any way... sorry, paigeg!


No worries - I didn't think you were being snarky. Much.

OK, time to step away from the Derby. I've been haunting it all afternoon because I'll be at a rockfest tomorrow and won't get to see new entries - at least until I regain consciousness some time Sunday afternoon. Then I'll be playing catch-up.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail