Derby #165: The Scientific Method
+19

Bunsen Burnin

Bunsen Burnin
add a comment

Comments

frik


quality posts: 1 Private Messages frik
Re: Bunsen Burnin


For the longest time, it seemed like anything Science related began and ended with the Bunsen burner.

No. Yes.

SnowQueenVT


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: Bunsen Burnin


Nice blue flame!

Whenever I see your name I want to say frik-frak. I do not know why!

I like the effect you got there on the flame Frik(frak!)
(love,
snowqueen)

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

frik


quality posts: 1 Private Messages frik
SnowQueenVT wrote:Nice blue flame!

Whenever I see your name I want to say frik-frak. I do not know why!

I like the effect you got there on the flame Frik(frak!)
(love,
snowqueen)


Funny I had two cats name fric and frac.

No. Yes.

SnowQueenVT


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
(Re Snowqueen wants to call Frik ,Frik-Frak)
frik wrote:Funny I had two cats name fric and frac.

Re: Bunsen Burnin


OK, see...that's it I'm psychic!

I predict that Your blue flame is very cool!
See...did it again!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

armygoal1


quality posts: 1 Private Messages armygoal1
SnowQueenVT wrote:
I predict that Your blue flame is very cool!
See...did it again!


False: Blue flames are much hotter than yellow or red flames, thus, this design is not "cool" as you have said, but rather hot.

Pssshhtt, you think people would know this stuff considering the derby is on the scientific method

SnowQueenVT


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: Bunsen Burnin



armygoal1 wrote:False: Blue flames are much hotter than yellow or red flames, thus, this design is not "cool" as you have said, but rather hot.

Pssshhtt, you think people would know this stuff considering the derby is on the scientific method

I know< I should have said hot. I realize that...just forgive my attempts at humor. I am the type who tries to say something funny and it comes out wrong...bad delivery!!!

Those bunsen burners are vicously hot. Not cooool.

God will this derby please end? I really really really want it to !!

I am ready to try to kick some butt this next time I swear it!!!

(But I still AM psychic...to myself I predicted that someone would catch that I called the thing cool (instead of HOT) and you did.

Also if this thing sounds like I am mad, I am not, I just have terrible delivery when trying to be witty/or funny....just want a topic I can relate to this one was a disaster for me...but it got me revved up again to go for it, I am just praying that this weeks new topic isn't MATH!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

frik


quality posts: 1 Private Messages frik
SnowQueenVT wrote:I know< I should have said hot. I realize that...just forgive my attempts at humor. I am the type who tries to say something funny and it comes out wrong...bad delivery!!!

Those bunsen burners are vicously hot. Not cooool.

God will this derby please end? I really really really want it to !!

I am ready to try to kick some butt this next time I swear it!!!

I agree. I'm anxious to move on, as I felt this past week's topic was uninspiring. While there were some neat submissions, I consider this another throw away week. I am surprised at how many votes are getting passed around at the top though.

No. Yes.

SnowQueenVT


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
frik wrote:I agree. I'm anxious to move on, as I felt this past week's topic was uninspiring. While there were some neat submissions, I consider this another throw away week. I am surprised at how many votes are getting passed around at the top though.


Yes, that surprised me too! I wonder what the top vote will be?

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail