Derby #169: Phobias
+66

Heliophobia

Heliophobia
add a comment

Comments

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Heliophobia

Ghost psychologists make quite a bundle on these kind of fears.

Thanks for the help in the pre-derby thread!

Vote!

Yourkiddingright


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Yourkiddingright
Re: Heliophobia


Again this is not an irrational fear. The sun will kill a vampire so he has a right to fear it.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Yourkiddingright wrote:Again this is not an irrational fear. The sun will kill a vampire so he has a right to fear it.

That's why ghost psychologists make so much money!

Vote!

avhienda01


quality posts: 0 Private Messages avhienda01
Re: Heliophobia


Haha, adorable!! I didn't even guess this was yours from the thumbnail. The little ghost looks so cute with his glasses >_<

stardamsel


quality posts: 5 Private Messages stardamsel
Re: Heliophobia


My, what a great little ghost you have here ;-) Nicely done!!!

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Heliophobia

avhienda01 wrote:Haha, adorable!! I didn't even guess this was yours from the thumbnail. The little ghost looks so cute with his glasses >_<
Hehe that's funny... I don't draw human figures too often, so maybe it wasn't as recognizable;) Thanks!

stardamsel wrote:My, what a great little ghost you have here ;-) Nicely done!!!
hehe glad you like the ghost... now! Thanks stardamsel.


Vote!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail