Derby #171: Meat
+18

Meat to my Heart

Meat to my Heart
add a comment

Comments

camylow7


quality posts: 0 Private Messages camylow7
Re: Meat to my Heart


This was my first Derby Entry...tell me, what did you think? future suggestions?

camylow7

tjost


quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
camylow7 wrote:This was my first Derby Entry...tell me, what did you think? future suggestions?


For a first entry not bad. Make sure when your doing your shirt comp though you don't distort the image like what happened on this, looks a little squished. Also think about beefing (haha) up your text a little, whether that means increasing the size or using a cunkier font. Lastly, while I don't mind white shirts, especially if the design calls for it, avoid them for a design like this. People have a hate for the white shirt for some reason and this print could have easily gone on any number of colors. Keep it up though

sTyLeS


quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
tjost wrote:For a first entry not bad. Make sure when your doing your shirt comp though you don't distort the image like what happened on this, looks a little squished. Also think about beefing (haha) up your text a little, whether that means increasing the size or using a cunkier font. Lastly, while I don't mind white shirts, especially if the design calls for it, avoid them for a design like this. People have a hate for the white shirt for some reason and this print could have easily gone on any number of colors. Keep it up though


The reason I don't like white shirts is the "pit stain factor". Sweat stains, or any stains for that matter, just stand out on white that much more.

paigeg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
sTyLeS wrote:The reason I don't like white shirts is the "pit stain factor". Sweat stains, or any stains for that matter, just stand out on white that much more.


And most of us females aren't crazy about them because AA's white is fairly transparent.

brandonjay25


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brandonjay25
camylow7 wrote:This was my first Derby Entry...tell me, what did you think? future suggestions?


image is squished, try a different word font... too small of words, and what's with the white... the idea was great though, made me laugh

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail