Derby #171: Meat
+107

Frank's Surf and Turf

Frank's Surf and Turf
add a comment

Comments

tjost


quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Re: Frank's Surf and Turf


Collab with the great megsck. I think it turned out really nice

That's about it for me this derby. I have five entries now, and while I have more ideas, sleep and a cramped hand are telling me no

bassanimation


quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Frank's Surf and Turf


Oh nice job you guys, I love this one! Great characters and color!

I remember when I was little I would fascinated by the lobster tanks they had at the grocery store. I would go and stare at them while my mom did boring stuff. @_______@

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: Frank's Surf and Turf


ooooh nice, love the text you added! i awwwwed constantly while drawing this pig.

JRWorkshop


quality posts: 0 Private Messages JRWorkshop

love the piggie


bassanimation


quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Frank's Surf and Turf


LOLOL, everytime I see this piggy, I think, "Awww, he looks like me when I sit at my desk and mope cause I'm not on a beach being served fruity drinks by bunnies in banana hammocks."

I have wild fantasies, I know. :\

lucky1988


quality posts: 21 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Frank's Surf and Turf


Awesome characters and collab. I adore those lobsters!

Papaya79


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Papaya79
Re: Frank's Surf and Turf


All together now...

AWWWWWWW Great collab, guys! Poor little piggy.

tjost


quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
bassanimation wrote:LOLOL, everytime I see this piggy, I think, "Awww, he looks like me when I sit at my desk and mope cause I'm not on a beach being served fruity drinks by bunnies in banana hammocks."

I have wild fantasies, I know. :\


I'm sorry Bass but I had to

bassanimation


quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
tjost wrote:I'm sorry Bass but I had to


YES!! YEEESSS! My vision has at last been realized. -lays out in middle of office floor in bikini....people stare...-

Also can I get this on a shirt? Redbubble plz yes?

sTyLeS


quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
tjost wrote:I'm sorry Bass but I had to


Well, he is wearing a banana hammock. But there's not much banana action going on. And for that I thank you.

be10der2me


quality posts: 0 Private Messages be10der2me
tjost wrote:Collab with the great megsck. I think it turned out really nice

That's about it for me this derby. I have five entries now, and while I have more ideas, sleep and a cramped hand are telling me no


Wonderful!
+1

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 272 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Frank's Surf and Turf


Lovely characters, Meg. And a great collab all round! +1

midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: Frank's Surf and Turf


Well done on the collab! I dig it much!
but why not a little cow instead of a pig for the surf and turf normally is steak and lobster... just sayin'. I still love it and love the piggy's uncertain expression.
+1

jasneko


quality posts: 32 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Frank's Surf and Turf

Real cute. Love the lobsters especially!

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
midgerock wrote:Well done on the collab! I dig it much!
but why not a little cow instead of a pig for the surf and turf normally is steak and lobster... just sayin'. I still love it and love the piggy's uncertain expression.
+1


thanks midge! the text actually came later, which is why its not a cow, at first i was just gonna do a bunch of miniture pigs, but then thought and actual sized one would be funnier, and i thought a cow would be too huge. i still think it works, who doesnt like bacon wrapped lobster? =D

thanks to everyone for your comments and votes! ^_^

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.