Derby #182: Fire
+65

First Time Burners

First Time Burners
add a comment

Comments

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: First Time Burners


Finally decided to go camp and live the cd burn experience.

Here a link for hi res samples. (o;


brianginther


quality posts: 9 Private Messages brianginther
Re: First Time Burners


Holy crap, this is awesome! First thought of Walmazan when I saw this. Great textures!

SnowQueenVT


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: First Time Burners


Very very nice, I love your artwork!!!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: First Time Burners



brianginther wrote:Holy crap, this is awesome! First thought of Walmazan when I saw this. Great textures!



Thanks man!! (o;

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: First Time Burners



SnowQueenVT wrote:Very very nice, I love your artwork!!!



Thanks SnowQueenVT! (o;

walmazan


quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: First Time Burners


Wow! this is an amazing execution! I Love the atmosphere here! and you have my vote

spratman


quality posts: 1 Private Messages spratman
Re: First Time Burners


That hilarious! And a great use of color.

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: First Time Burners




walmazan wrote:Wow! this is an amazing execution! I Love the atmosphere here! and you have my vote


Thanks a lot mate , appreciated!! (o;

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: First Time Burners




spratman wrote:That hilarious! And a great use of color.


Thanks spratman! (o;

bassanimation


quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: First Time Burners


This is so awesome! Great concept and super execution. I kind of wish the background wasn't quite as squared off, like perhaps rounded a bit, but really that's a nitpick. Great work, expo! +1

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: First Time Burners



bassanimation wrote:This is so awesome! Great concept and super execution. I kind of wish the background wasn't quite as squared off, like perhaps rounded a bit, but really that's a nitpick. Great work, expo! +1


Thanks a lot Shawnna ,actually tried a little round ones but this one worked the best with the pines ,

cheers! (o;

PixelPants


quality posts: 70 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: First Time Burners


Lots going on there to sink your eyes into. It's really well drawn and textured expo.

marzipanapple


quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple
Re: First Time Burners


This is some excellent line/texture work.

theinfinityloop


quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop
Re: First Time Burners


Good mixture of cute -and- creative in this one. +1!


zosai


quality posts: 1 Private Messages zosai
Re: First Time Burners


this is great! definitely deserves more votes than it's getting, but it's got mine!

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: First Time Burners


PixelPants wrote:Lots going on there to sink your eyes into. It's really well drawn and textured expo.


Thanks mate!! (o;

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: First Time Burners


marzipanapple wrote:This is some excellent line/texture work.



Thanks!! (o;

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: First Time Burners


theinfinityloop wrote:Good mixture of cute -and- creative in this one. +1!



Thanks!!

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: First Time Burners


zosai wrote:this is great! definitely deserves more votes than it's getting, but it's got mine!


Thanks a lot zosai appreciated! (o;

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail