Derby #186: Oddball
+11

whack job

whack job
add a comment

Comments

midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: whack job


the art is well done but I'm not sure what's going on as it fits the theme. I see a mushroom psychiatrist and a would structure lying down but not really connecting the dots.

blk909


quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
midgerock wrote:the art is well done but I'm not sure what's going on as it fits the theme. I see a mushroom psychiatrist and a would structure lying down but not really connecting the dots.


Everything in the room is round except the patient and what he has to say.

parrotworks


quality posts: 17 Private Messages parrotworks
blk909 wrote:Everything in the room is round except the patient and what he has to say.


Yeah. I totally failed the three second rule though: If someone can't get it in under three seconds, it hasn't a chance.

cutie3pnt1415


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cutie3pnt1415
parrotworks wrote:Yeah. I totally failed the three second rule though: If someone can't get it in under three seconds, it hasn't a chance.


Eh. I rarely understand what's going on in a lot of the shirt designs chosen. I've even gotten a shirt based solely on the description once it makes it through. Also. It's spelled "wood".

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.