Derby #190: Magic
+95

Abracadammit

Abracadammit
add a comment

Comments

bluejester


quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

biotwist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages biotwist
Re: Abracadammit


Resubbed with out text, got to watch it them them explanation points

markh27


quality posts: 0 Private Messages markh27
Re: Abracadammit


Good choice for the shirt color.

And voting again for the re-sub.

biotwist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages biotwist
bluejester wrote:Cool. Revoted.


I got lucky by only needing to get rid of the dots, dynamic lines have the same effect

tgentry


quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Re: Abracadammit


This is a notice that the shirt color you're using doesn't match the color in our provided template. For future entries please download the latest templates and use the colors provided.

biotwist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages biotwist
tgentry wrote:This is a notice that the shirt color you're using doesn't match the color in our provided template. For future entries please download the latest templates and use the colors provided.


thanks, I happen to be color blind, whatever red the shirts come in will be fine anyways, Aspesh' if it's AA

JRWorkshop


quality posts: 0 Private Messages JRWorkshop

Amazing artwork!


Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
biotwist wrote:thanks, I happen to be color blind, whatever red the shirts come in will be fine anyways, Aspesh' if it's AA


I've been rejected for using that template on navy before. I think the base colors might actually be correct, but the highlights really throw it off.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

biotwist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages biotwist
Schrobblehead wrote:I've been rejected for using that template on navy before. I think the base colors might actually be correct, but the highlights really throw it off.


yeah, it always skews my colors, darkens it a bit

bluetuba


quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Abracadammit


This made me chuckle, I like the magician.

derkis


quality posts: 1 Private Messages derkis
Re: Abracadammit


This is kind of gross--not sure I'd wear it--but I like it. It works really well as a shirt design too, which is not always the case even with some of the higher quality illustrations that get posted.

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: Abracadammit


really nice, looks sweet on the shirt as well. =) +1

jacroe


quality posts: 21 Private Messages jacroe
Re: Abracadammit


The title of this made me chuckle. Awesome.

mayh658


quality posts: 27 Private Messages mayh658

Nice try, but a shirt where the human kills the rabbit just won't print.

It has to be the other way around!

nerdra


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nerdra
derkis wrote:This is kind of gross--not sure I'd wear it--but I like it. It works really well as a shirt design too, which is not always the case even with some of the higher quality illustrations that get posted.


Agreed--Awesome job with the very expressive magician character and wearable design. I'd wear it for sure if the dead rabbit wasn't so, uh... gooooshy. Maybe instead of a decapitated bunny, the hat gag could've been, like, "dammit, I pulled out a lobster!". Or something.

nerdra

biotwist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages biotwist
mayh658 wrote:Nice try, but a shirt where the human kills the rabbit just won't print.

It has to be the other way around!


he didn't mean to kill the rabbit. the body just got stuck

jab991


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jab991
bluejester wrote:Cool. Revoted.


I love this design. I really hope it prints.

biotwist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages biotwist
jab991 wrote:I love this design. I really hope it prints.


It probably wont but I'm happy with how it did

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail