Derby #190: Magic
+509

Rookie Mistake

Rookie Mistake
add a comment

Comments

hooligandave


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hooligandave
Re: Rookie Mistake


TWINKIE GUTS!!! Mmmmmmmmm...
Love the freaked-out cupcake!

katrinabean86


quality posts: 1 Private Messages katrinabean86
Re: Rookie Mistake


Love the shirts that explain themselves without text. This is great!

leroo15


quality posts: 0 Private Messages leroo15
hooligandave wrote:TWINKIE GUTS!!! Mmmmmmmmm...
Love the freaked-out cupcake!


Thanks!

leroo15


quality posts: 0 Private Messages leroo15
katrinabean86 wrote:Love the shirts that explain themselves without text. This is great!


Thank you : )

NameyMcName


quality posts: 10 Private Messages NameyMcName
Re: Rookie Mistake


What a ding dong.

jbb04


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbb04

I agree, sometimes it's so hard to tell a joke with a picture and you've done an excellent job.

leroo15


quality posts: 0 Private Messages leroo15
jbb04 wrote:I agree, sometimes it's so hard to tell a joke with a picture and you've done an excellent job.


Thanks! I had a lot of fun with this one.

mindputtee


quality posts: 2 Private Messages mindputtee
Re: Rookie Mistake


Haha this is so clever and expressive. GMV

tomsman


quality posts: 2 Private Messages tomsman
Re: Rookie Mistake

awesomely funny.

Looking for MXLs Alien Sonogram, Tin: Old Skool, Puppet Checkup and Flesh Wound from Teefury; A Wicked Mess, F5 Refreshes You, and Sissy Fight. PM or teetrade (tomsman)for trade or sell.

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Rookie Mistake


Y'now I've visited America many, many times, but I'd never had a twinkie until after I saw Zombieland. ^__^

Great design!

thatrobert


quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Rookie Mistake




  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • I'm a beautiful chemical killing machine.

leroo15


quality posts: 0 Private Messages leroo15
Spiritgreen wrote:Y'now I've visited America many, many times, but I'd never had a twinkie until after I saw Zombieland. ^__^

Great design!


I hope that twinkie was delicious. I'm kind of partial to the cupcakes myself : )

leroo15


quality posts: 0 Private Messages leroo15
thatrobert wrote:

  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • I'm a beautiful chemical killing machine.


Thank you, I'm honored! Right? This is only my second derby. I'm not exactly sure what's going on here.

savateuse


quality posts: 0 Private Messages savateuse
Re: Rookie Mistake


This design was BRILLIANT.

I don't care if it came in 10th, half of the world must have been taking a nap or lost power on the grid or something.

THIS NEEDS TO BE PRINTED.

syoung88


quality posts: 0 Private Messages syoung88
savateuse wrote:This design was BRILLIANT.

I don't care if it came in 10th, half of the world must have been taking a nap or lost power on the grid or something.

THIS NEEDS TO BE PRINTED.


I totally agree w/ the comment above!!! Please print and sell the "rookie mistake" tee!!!!! It's AWESOME AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE TOP 5!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. =)

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail