Derby #191: Robots Save the World
+62

File > Save As > World.tif

File > Save As > World.tif
add a comment

Comments

mdmbunny


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdmbunny
Re: File > Save As > World.tif



I uploaded a BIGGER VERSION HERE

Thanks for watching.

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: File > Save As > World.tif


hahahaha, nice. now if only he wasnt on a fruit product...everyone knows the smartest computers arnt macs ;)

Andy47240


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: File > Save As > World.tif


I really love this. Other than the funny take on theme, the illustration is very well done. GMV

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 272 Private Messages Spiritgreen

noblehappenstance


quality posts: 0 Private Messages noblehappenstance
Re: File > Save As > World.tif


I really dig the lighting effects here. awesome idea as well!


Rake This![/url]

mdmbunny


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdmbunny
Re: File > Save As > World.tif


thank you very much guys.

I'm really glad you liked it.

I would have a third idea (the most hilarious to me) but I think I spent enough time for this contest q:

thanks again!

mdmbunny


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdmbunny
megsck wrote:hahahaha, nice. now if only he wasnt on a fruit product...everyone knows the smartest computers arnt macs ;)


eh eh, thank you (:

I only use macs, so it's normal to me to imagine a mac when I draw computers
I really didn't think about it when I made it and my intention was not to praise it..

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding I:

kevlar51


quality posts: 54 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: File > Save As > World.tif


This is really clever and well done. Nice work!

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
mdmbunny wrote:eh eh, thank you (:

I only use macs, so it's normal to me to imagine a mac when I draw computers
I really didn't think about it when I made it and my intention was not to praise it..

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding I:


haha oh dont worry about it, i use macs at work, but only because i have too, i cant stand them, but that is just me ;) doesnt take away from this design being clever and ammusing =)

mdmbunny


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdmbunny
megsck wrote:haha oh dont worry about it, i use macs at work, but only because i have too, i cant stand them, but that is just me ;) doesnt take away from this design being clever and ammusing =)



(:


thank you

mdmbunny


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdmbunny
kevlar51 wrote:This is really clever and well done. Nice work!


thank you!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.