Derby #193: Catchy Slogans for Everyday Products
+834

Stink Less!

Stink Less!
add a comment

Comments

thatrobert


quality posts: 44 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Stink Less!


Use soap. PLEASE.

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 272 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Stink Less!


Haha, perfect. I knew you'd be on top of this derby TR. >:-)

jasneko


quality posts: 32 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Stink Less!

Haha I was trying to think of a way to use soap in a slogan. Nice work ThatRobert!

thatrobert


quality posts: 44 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Stink Less!


Spiritgreen wrote:Haha, perfect. I knew you'd be on top of this derby TR. >:-)
Yes, I can't resist text and fonts and all that good stuff...

jasneko wrote:Haha I was trying to think of a way to use soap in a slogan. Nice work ThatRobert!
Yeah, I was going crazy trying to think of something and finally just went simple.


GNitro


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GNitro

I'd love to wear this to the various anime cons I go to. So many people need to take heed to this shirt!

sTyLeS


quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
GNitro wrote:I'd love to wear this to the various anime cons I go to. So many people need to take heed to this shirt!


There are so many other things that people who attend anime cons need to take heed of.
The list is a long one, my friend.

lucky1988


quality posts: 21 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Stink Less!


I know some people who could benefit from this message. Lovely work! +1

endangeredomega


quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
GNitro wrote:I'd love to wear this to the various anime cons I go to. So many people need to take heed to this shirt!



Bloody hells, yes. Comic convention season is coming up, and I'd buy three of these in a heartbeat. (Fanboys please take note: re-wearing the same shirt all weekend is still unacceptable, even if you shower!)

For that matter, there are plenty of my fellow comic *creators* who would inspire me to don this shirt on a semi-regular basis. O_o

thatrobert


quality posts: 44 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Stink Less!


GNitro wrote:I'd love to wear this to the various anime cons I go to. So many people need to take heed to this shirt!
Just about everywhere man...

sTyLeS wrote:There are so many other things that people who attend anime cons need to take heed of.
The list is a long one, my friend.
Ha!

lucky1988 wrote:I know some people who could benefit from this message. Lovely work! +1
In my head, I also apply to those not necessarily stinky people who need to use soap when they use the bathroom. Yuk.

endangeredomega wrote:Bloody hells, yes. Comic convention season is coming up, and I'd buy three of these in a heartbeat. (Fanboys please take note: re-wearing the same shirt all weekend is still unacceptable, even if you shower!)
But what if it's a REALLY cool shirt? Not enough people will see it in just one day. You can bring extra deodorant. That's good enough isn't it?

sTyLeS


quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
thatrobert wrote:But what if it's a REALLY cool shirt? Not enough people will see it in just one day. You can bring extra deodorant. That's good enough isn't it?


That's why there's a "Buy 3" option.

bluetuba


quality posts: 60 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Stink Less!


This is fantastic

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: Stink Less!


nice, i think i can always spot yours from the thumbs now robert...i am scanning through and im like, "oooooooh that looks sharp!" and what do you know, its always yours =) nice, and i have a guy at work that i would love to give this too >_<

thatrobert


quality posts: 44 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Stink Less!


sTyLeS wrote:That's why there's a "Buy 3" option.
Oh yeah!

bluetuba wrote:This is fantastic
Thanks blue!

megsck wrote:nice, i think i can always spot yours from the thumbs now robert...i am scanning through and im like, "oooooooh that looks sharp!" and what do you know, its always yours =) nice, and i have a guy at work that i would love to give this too >_<
Thanks so much! I do love my stuff sharp and crispy.

uniique


quality posts: 2 Private Messages uniique
Re: Stink Less!


Way to go Robert! Clean up that fog!
(yes, you have my solemn promise to stink less)

carol2bs1grl


quality posts: 8 Private Messages carol2bs1grl
Re: Stink Less!


Bwahahahaha!!! Love it! My son's feet could use this message! ;)

PixelPants


quality posts: 74 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Stink Less!


Most my votes are sitting out of the fog this derby, but your's is a message that needs to be heard thatrobert. GMV

thatrobert


quality posts: 44 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Stink Less!


uniique wrote:Way to go Robert! Clean up that fog!
(yes, you have my solemn promise to stink less)
Thanks for doing your part!

carol2bs1grl wrote:Bwahahahaha!!! Love it! My son's feet could use this message! ;)
Yes, I really made this for my kids as a little reminder... :D

PixelPants wrote:Most my votes are sitting out of the fog this derby, but your's is a message that needs to be heard thatrobert. GMV
Thanks Pixel!


skott67


quality posts: 1 Private Messages skott67
Re: Stink Less!


As a MS teacher I want to wear this shirt every day

blinddog3d


quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
skott67 wrote:As a MS teacher I want to wear this shirt every day

"Every Day?" Then the shirt would stink.
You should get the "Laundry Detergent" Tshirt to go with it.

♫Peee-yoooooooo-!ew♫
BlindDog3D

thatrobert


quality posts: 44 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Stink Less!


Thanks all for the nice words and votes this derby! I haven't had a chance to participate in a while and this was a nice welcome back.


skott67


quality posts: 1 Private Messages skott67
blinddog3d wrote:"Every Day?" Then the shirt would stink.
You should get the "Laundry Detergent" Tshirt to go with it.

♫Peee-yoooooooo-!ew♫
BlindDog3D


Not if I buy 5 shirts

kettes


quality posts: 2 Private Messages kettes
Re: Stink Less!


Really wanted this shirt to print. Great design, anyway.

zeejayem


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeejayem
Re: Stink Less!


I would have totally bought this shirt. Still want to.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.