Derby #193: Catchy Slogans for Everyday Products
+30

Bacon Slap!

Bacon Slap!
add a comment

Comments

travisk02


quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02
Re: Bacon Slap!


I can't draw and it looked way better in my head... but you get the idea. ;)


Thanks to taternuggets for helping with the final comp and put together. (Don't think he wants credit for more than that)


"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

blinddog3d


quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
travisk02 wrote:I can't draw and it looked way better in my head... but you get the idea. ;)


Thanks to taternuggets for helping with the final comp and put together. (Don't think he wants credit for more than that)


Well, even pigs love BACON! But I think vegetarians AND bacon have been around longer than 1963. I know I have.

He looks like "Mr. Hanky, the Christmas poo."

brUno (1962)

taternuggets


quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
blinddog3d wrote:But I think vegetarians AND bacon have been around longer than 1963.


Perhaps that's when bacon first became violent. dunno.


Nothing follows.

travisk02


quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02
taternuggets wrote:Perhaps that's when bacon first became violent. dunno.


That's when certain vegetarians started becoming pretentious and bacon wasn't having it... something like that.


"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

blinddog3d


quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
travisk02 wrote:That's when certain vegetarians started becoming pretentious and bacon wasn't having it... something like that.


More likely.

Probably Americans? They don't like being told they can't eat bacon.

You are what you eat, lil' piggies!

kellie22


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellie22
travisk02 wrote:That's when certain vegetarians started becoming pretentious and bacon wasn't having it... something like that.


HAHAHHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

i totally want this shirt. i have to have it.

ignorant


quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
Re: Bacon Slap!


I love his expression.

travisk02


quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02
kellie22 wrote:HAHAHHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

i totally want this shirt. i have to have it.


Then make sure to tell 800+ of your closest friends so you have the chance to buy it... HA!


"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail