Derby #194: Science Fair
+41

The Amazing Primary Colors

The Amazing Primary Colors
add a comment

Comments

pmccall


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pmccall
Re: The Amazing Primary Colors


My take on the primary colors science fair style. This took me a lot longer than I expected but I got a lot of practice with hafltones in the process...

taternuggets


quality posts: 24 Private Messages taternuggets
pmccall wrote:My take on the primary colors science fair style. This took me a lot longer than I expected but I got a lot of practice with hafltones in the process...


I like this, but it looks like about 8 colors to me.


Nothing follows.

pmccall


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pmccall
taternuggets wrote:I like this, but it looks like about 8 colors to me.


Thanks, There are only 6 colors there. It is actually just overlayed halftones of the primary colors that create the purple, orange, and green.

taternuggets


quality posts: 24 Private Messages taternuggets
pmccall wrote:Thanks, There are only 6 colors there. It is actually just overlayed halftones of the primary colors that create the purple, orange, and green.


That's impressive.... +1


Nothing follows.

anidi79


quality posts: 0 Private Messages anidi79
pmccall wrote:My take on the primary colors science fair style. This took me a lot longer than I expected but I got a lot of practice with hafltones in the process...


Great job!! You did amazing at showing the magic of primary colors at work!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.