Derby #203: Red
+144

Infinite Love

Infinite Love
add a comment

Comments

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Infinite Love


Love is infinite.










BootsBoots


quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Love is infinite.


Nuh-uh!

...but the design is really pretty.


imagine77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages imagine77
Re: Infinite Love


It is very pretty. I am trying to imagine whether my boobs will be lied up in the center of those infinity loops or not...

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
imagine77 wrote:It is very pretty. I am trying to imagine whether my boobs will be lied up in the center of those infinity loops or not...


It should rest just above. I try to design with that in mind because I don't like to wear my shirts like that either.










midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: Infinite Love



such a pretty design and very meaningful! +1

bonedaddy18


quality posts: 1 Private Messages bonedaddy18
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Love is infinite.


I wanna buy this one for my boyfriend ^.^

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
bonedaddy18 wrote:I wanna buy this one for my boyfriend ^.^


He will love it! :D










kitsune13


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitsune13
Re: Infinite Love


I love this shirt. I do believe love has no finite limits

epicfal


quality posts: 0 Private Messages epicfal
Re: Infinite Love


So pretty! Great idea, great design.

jessicaprd2


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessicaprd2
imagine77 wrote:It is very pretty. I am trying to imagine whether my boobs will be lied up in the center of those infinity loops or not...


Haha, my thoughts exactly!

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
jessicaprd2 wrote:Haha, my thoughts exactly!


Check the shirt comp. The design rests above the um... girly parts.










grrlmarvel


quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel
Re: Infinite Love


This is a simple, beautiful, wearable design... why are there not more votes?!! COME ON wooters... vote for this... now.

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
grrlmarvel wrote:This is a simple, beautiful, wearable design... why are there not more votes?!! COME ON wooters... vote for this... now.


Aw... thanks for the support! :D










wootertim


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootertim

thatrobert


quality posts: 29 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Infinite Love





  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • They got a name for the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
thatrobert wrote:

  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • They got a name for the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.


My ver first BLA!!! Thank you so much, Thatrobert. Thanks for the nomination @wootertim. It's wonderful to receive recognition by the woot community!










wootertim


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootertim
fishbiscuit5 wrote:My ver first BLA!!! Thank you so much, Thatrobert. Thanks for the nomination @wootertim. It's wonderful to receive recognition by the woot community!


My pleasure - thank YOU for this great design

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail