Derby #205: Mexico
+559

The Three Amigos

The Three Amigos
add a comment

Comments

walmazan


quality posts: 71 Private Messages walmazan
Re: The Three Amigos


Would you say I have a “plethora” of guacamole?

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 272 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: The Three Amigos


Which one's Chevy Chip? :p

Great tee, Walmazan. Was there ever any doubt you'd rock this derby?

skirochester


quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester
Re: The Three Amigos


and he delivers... +1

jasneko


quality posts: 32 Private Messages jasneko
Re: The Three Amigos

Adorable, and the colors look amazing on the kelly green - bold awesome choices!:D Love it!!

kevlar51


quality posts: 54 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: The Three Amigos


Too many derbies made just for you

Really really like your use of the shirt on this one!

bluejester


quality posts: 602 Private Messages bluejester
Re: The Three Amigos


Hehe. Of course I voted for this. Film reference, food, and Walmazan?

Oh yeah, I voted.

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 52 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: The Three Amigos


Good thing I just ate some yummy guacamole or your shirt would be making me hungry! Love it and voted!











parrotworks


quality posts: 17 Private Messages parrotworks
Re: The Three Amigos


Your ability to do so much with such a simple design is incredible.

thechivaler


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thechivaler
Spiritgreen wrote:Which one's Chevy Chip? :p


Actually, you can tell by their hats. He's in the middle :D

Narfcake


quality posts: 362 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Re: The Three Amigos


Gah! I could feel my wallet get thinner ... and my closet (pantry?) fuller already. In the meantime, GMV!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

bellarific


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellarific
Re: The Three Amigos


I like the prospect of being a walking dish of guacamole. :D

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: The Three Amigos



lol , so good , love the sombreros! +1

(o;

jerabatten


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerabatten
Re: The Three Amigos


Man. This makes me miss the avocado I just had for lunch.

xazothia


quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
Re: The Three Amigos


My little 'tilla chip, has the sweetest smiiiile o/~

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 272 Private Messages Spiritgreen
thechivaler wrote:Actually, you can tell by their hats. He's in the middle :D


You're right! Wences doesn't miss a trick. ^__^

midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: The Three Amigos


This looks great on the green blank for a more spicier salsa verde feel! love the movie and the design!

PixelPants


quality posts: 74 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: The Three Amigos


"On behalf of myself, Jefe and the rest of the boys, we chipped in and got you this gift.
What can you say about such men?
It's a t-shirt!"
A great homage to a memorable movie walmazan. Works so well turning the shirt itself into the guacamole.

PixelPants


quality posts: 74 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: The Three Amigos


Double post.

Sorry to double dip in your guacamole!

Sergio37


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sergio37
Re: The Three Amigos


Walza technically would be nice to make infinite copies of your desing to protect SANto Poco

lgnablndr


quality posts: 5 Private Messages lgnablndr
xazothia wrote:My little 'tilla chip, has the sweetest smiiiile o/~


Dear little 'tilla chip, won't you stay awhiiiile?

jhgalvas


quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas
Re: The Three Amigos


I love the concept and one of my all time favorite movies, but the chips are just a little too "cutsie" for me.

burnapaperzach


quality posts: 1 Private Messages burnapaperzach
Re: The Three Amigos


soooooo great!!

odysseyroc


quality posts: 36 Private Messages odysseyroc
Re: The Three Amigos


I really love that the shirt is the guacamole. +1




spazzysoph


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spazzysoph
Re: The Three Amigos


ADORIBLE!!! I couldn't wait to see what you came up with for this derby. Muy Bueno! (pardon my spanish its not very good!)

gamingguru05


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gamingguru05
Re: The Three Amigos


I much prefer your other post this week. This seems a little like a taco with a face on it.

"You were going to slap button eyes on a taco and call it a day, weren't you? Come on. You're better than that"

just sayin.

rogerrogerroger


quality posts: 1 Private Messages rogerrogerroger
Re: The Three Amigos


hahah yes!! guacamole shirt. i love it.

jhgalvas


quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas
Re: The Three Amigos


If you look carefully you can see the invisible swordsman lurking in the background!

BumperK


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BumperK
Re: The Three Amigos


Any particular reason they are chips? I am just wondering if I am missing something important. I have watched the three amigos roughly 300 times - but it has been almost 3 months since the last time so maybe there are chips in there somewhere?

clarinerd


quality posts: 2 Private Messages clarinerd
BumperK wrote:Any particular reason they are chips? I am just wondering if I am missing something important. I have watched the three amigos roughly 300 times - but it has been almost 3 months since the last time so maybe there are chips in there somewhere?


Because it wouldn't make sense for three men to be standing in a dish of guacamole.

lucky1988


quality posts: 21 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: The Three Amigos


Excellent, their red bow ties are so cute!

limonmix


quality posts: 0 Private Messages limonmix
Re: The Three Amigos


Adorable, I like how the third chip looks like he's chewing something.

greystone9


quality posts: 0 Private Messages greystone9
BumperK wrote:Any particular reason they are chips? I am just wondering if I am missing something important. I have watched the three amigos roughly 300 times - but it has been almost 3 months since the last time so maybe there are chips in there somewhere?


Because guacamole is their personal El Guapo.

igo2cairo


quality posts: 3 Private Messages igo2cairo
Re: The Three Amigos


Love this one so much Wences, awesome work!

dmaddoxx


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmaddoxx
Re: The Three Amigos


Haha. They're so cute!

ISO30


quality posts: 2 Private Messages ISO30
Re: The Three Amigos


I remember Chevy Chase pitching Doritos, and thinking he was so much better then that other Doritos guy.

BumperK


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BumperK
clarinerd wrote:Because it wouldn't make sense for three men to be standing in a dish of guacamole.


Yeah, that is awesome. I almost want to buy the shirt so that, on the off chance someone asks me why, I can give them that answer.

greystone9 wrote:Because guacamole is their personal El Guapo.


"For some, bean dip might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of hot sauce might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous guy who wants to kill us."

lonelypond


quality posts: 656 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: The Three Amigos


cilantro : )

walmazan


quality posts: 71 Private Messages walmazan
Re: The Three Amigos


Thanks guys for all the support! Viva el guacamole!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.