Derby #207: Things That Start With The Letter O
+220

Orly Owls' Opprobrium

Orly Owls' Opprobrium
add a comment

Comments

blammoed


quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed

You could wear this shirt whenever you feel the need to express your sincere disappr(whooo)val.

Here's a closer look.

Thanks for viewing/voting!

bellarific


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellarific
Re: Orly Owls' Opprobrium


I adore this! Totally need one so I can just point at it when people ask me ridiculous questions like "what's a Social Security number?"

No lie. I applied for my liquor license last week, and the girl next to me in the applications office SERIOUSLY asked me that. O_o

blammoed


quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed
bellarific wrote:I adore this! Totally need one so I can just point at it when people ask me ridiculous questions like "what's a Social Security number?"

No lie. I applied for my liquor license last week, and the girl next to me in the applications office SERIOUSLY asked me that. O_o


Wow, that's fascinatingly ridiculous. You need your SSN for so many things... haha.

Thanks, and good luck getting your liquor license! :D

almsforoblivion


quality posts: 8 Private Messages almsforoblivion
Re: Orly Owls' Opprobrium


The monocle one is the best. Good job, and GMV.

blammoed


quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed
almsforoblivion wrote:The monocle one is the best. Good job, and GMV.


Thanks almsforoblivion! I love monocles..

ochopika


quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

blammoed wrote:You could wear this shirt whenever you feel the need to express your sincere disappr(whooo)val.

Here's a closer look.

Thanks for viewing/voting!


O RLLY?

(awesome work)

amy1oowho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages amy1oowho
Re: Orly Owls' Opprobrium


I love this. This is my default expression. I'd love three owls on my chest to match it.

clarkkentsgirlfriend


quality posts: 0 Private Messages clarkkentsgirlfriend
Re: Orly Owls' Opprobrium


AHHH i love owls! but then again i love all your shirts..

-pan

katrinabean86


quality posts: 1 Private Messages katrinabean86
Re: Orly Owls' Opprobrium


lmao their expressions :D Monocles make everything much more sophisticated.

gangstergandhi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gangstergandhi
Re: Orly Owls' Opprobrium


Words cannot describe how much I want this design to win. First shirt in a couple of derbies that's actually interesting to me.

blammoed


quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed
clarkkentsgirlfriend wrote:AHHH i love owls! but then again i love all your shirts..

-pan


:D
parker pan

blammoed


quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed
ochopika wrote:O RLLY?

(awesome work)


Thanks Ocho! Your and collin's entry this week is fantastic.

MathUhhhSaurus


quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
Re: Orly Owls' Opprobrium


I-I-I think I love you o.o

+1 :D

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

xarous


quality posts: 18 Private Messages xarous
blammoed wrote:You could wear this shirt whenever you feel the need to express your sincere disappr(whooo)val.

Here's a closer look.

Thanks for viewing/voting!



This made me think of this: http://laughingsquid.com/a-quartet-of-orphaned-baby-screech-owls-being-weighed-on-a-scale/


blammoed


quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed
xarous wrote:This made me think of this: http://laughingsquid.com/a-quartet-of-orphaned-baby-screech-owls-being-weighed-on-a-scale/


That was entirely adorable. lol

jsdev


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsdev

how do I vote for this?

blammoed


quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed
jsdev wrote:how do I vote for this?


you can only vote if you've bought something from one of woot's sites.

thanks for the interest though!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail