Derby #209: Fairy Tales
+18

i collect fairies

i collect fairies
add a comment

Comments

2handcatch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2handcatch
Re: i collect fairies


if not nailed up and dead i would of voted.
but good art.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
2handcatch wrote:if not nailed up and dead i would of voted.
but good art.


If not nailed up and dead, it wouldn't be the same shirt by any stretch.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

taternuggets


quality posts: 24 Private Messages taternuggets
j5 wrote:If not nailed up and dead, it wouldn't be the same shirt by any stretch.


Perhaps they wanted "nailed up but still alive."


Nothing follows.

2handcatch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2handcatch
j5 wrote:If not nailed up and dead, it wouldn't be the same shirt by any stretch.


sorry didn't mean to offend. i like the fairies. yes alive would of been better but maybe i am missing the fairy tale. sorry.
(i am only hoping to find a non offensive fairy shirt that makes it thru sometime)

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
2handcatch wrote:sorry didn't mean to offend. i like the fairies. yes alive would of been better but maybe i am missing the fairy tale. sorry.
(i am only hoping to find a non offensive fairy shirt that makes it thru sometime)


Oh! no offense at all.
This shirt is a take on butterfly collections, only with fairies.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.