Derby #209: Fairy Tales
+280

Trollin' the Bridge

Trollin' the Bridge
add a comment

Comments

ericmullins


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericmullins
Re: Trollin' the Bridge


What does this troll do when he get bored of hassling the billy goats that try to cross his bridge? He trolls the internets, of course! Thanks to technology, now he can troll while he trolls!!

shaggster


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaggster
Re: Trollin' the Bridge


PURE GENIOUS!

vwclogan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vwclogan
Re: Trollin' the Bridge


it looks like hes checking out rule 34 of goats, i like it!

JenDupre


quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre
Re: Trollin' the Bridge



you jelly???

spike109u


quality posts: 6 Private Messages spike109u
Re: Trollin' the Bridge


If this makes the fog, I will lose all faith in woot.

dcponcho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcponcho
Re: Trollin' the Bridge


You might want to be careful using the Trollface image. Recently a few websites have been getting copyright notices and have taken it off there site.

ericmullins


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericmullins
spike109u wrote:If this makes the fog, I will lose all faith in woot.


Did I just get trolled? Lol.

deltax20a


quality posts: 1 Private Messages deltax20a
ericmullins wrote:What does this troll do when he get bored of hassling the billy goats that try to cross his bridge? He trolls the internets, of course! Thanks to technology, now he can troll while he trolls!!


I didn't think this was possible in a derby but here we are. Well played sir, well played. Good luck on reaching the fog, you have my axe.

Dexter92283


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dexter92283

Kind of reminds of Jim Carrey in the mask.

citizencoyote


quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
dcponcho wrote:You might want to be careful using the Trollface image. Recently a few websites have been getting copyright notices and have taken it off there site.


I wasn't aware trollface was a copywritable image; it's sorta everywhere and a copyright claim is sorta the antithesis of trollface.

socat82


quality posts: 1 Private Messages socat82
Re: Trollin' the Bridge


Design is too similar to

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=15879

for my tastes.

sammyjk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sammyjk
Re: Trollin' the Bridge


LOL i get it, its the umad face Xd

spirk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spirk
Re: Trollin' the Bridge


ha ha ha, I like this! ;)

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail