Derby #211: Everyday 8-Bit
+30

My Iconic Life

My Iconic Life
add a comment

Comments

nblottie


quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
Re: My Iconic Life


I'm a UI artist by day and this shirt is really great. I'm surprised it doesn't have more votes. GMV +1

chunkydesign


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkydesign
Re: My Iconic Life


@ nblottie - thanks for your comment, but this clearly ain´t the derby for me, since both my entries have such a low score...

gement


quality posts: 7 Private Messages gement
chunkydesign wrote:@ nblottie - thanks for your comment, but this clearly ain´t the derby for me, since both my entries have such a low score...


Voters are philistines. Unless they're voting for you, in which case they become connoisseurs of excellent taste.

cdrewlow


quality posts: 10 Private Messages cdrewlow
chunkydesign wrote:@ nblottie - thanks for your comment, but this clearly ain´t the derby for me, since both my entries have such a low score...


This may not be your derby, but it's still a cool shirt.

epicfal


quality posts: 0 Private Messages epicfal
Re: My Iconic Life


This is a great design! I don't know why it doesn't have more votes.

gement


quality posts: 7 Private Messages gement
epicfal wrote:This is a great design! I don't know why it doesn't have more votes.


It was posted pretty late. (Order by date and you'll see.) A lot of people don't go back and check for late entries, or only look at stuff that's already past a certain vote threshold, so speed matters on the Derby.

That and the dearth of fan service.

thatrobert


quality posts: 29 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: My Iconic Life




  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • Lesson one, do not hide. Lesson two, there are right ways to fight.



chunkydesign


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkydesign
thatrobert wrote:

  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • Lesson one, do not hide. Lesson two, there are right ways to fight.


Thanks for the award!!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail