Derby #213: Dog Days
+202

Reservoir Dogs

Reservoir Dogs
add a comment

Comments

collinvh


quality posts: 61 Private Messages collinvh



Thank you for viewing. Please vote.

Arand3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arand3
Re: Reservoir Dogs


I love it except for the orange splash beneath the orange dog. Maybe it's just cause I haven't seen the movie and would get it if I saw the film Reservoir Dogs; but coming from someone who hasn't seen the film. the orange splash is a distraction. Otherwise, the design is epic! :D

Neo1656


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Neo1656
Arand3 wrote:I love it except for the orange splash beneath the orange dog. Maybe it's just cause I haven't seen the movie and would get it if I saw the film Reservoir Dogs; but coming from someone who hasn't seen the film. the orange splash is a distraction. Otherwise, the design is epic! :D


The splash under the orange dog is a blood pool. Mr. Orange in the movie spends almost the entire time with a shot in his belly, and is bleeding out. I like the splash there, as it provides a bit of context and establishes it as a Reservoir Dogs tee.

Voted.

pharmacide


quality posts: 11 Private Messages pharmacide
Re: Reservoir Dogs


Mr.Orange makes the tee. Good job!

petitefilou


quality posts: 0 Private Messages petitefilou
Re: Reservoir Dogs


I really want this shirt. Brilliant.

profbrendan


quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan
Re: Reservoir Dogs

Why am I Mister Pink?

mverc


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mverc
Re: Reservoir Dogs


Great shirt, love this movie. Mr. Pink is my favorite, that dog just looks like Steve Buscemi.


matthewvevo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages matthewvevo

This is awesome. GMV

vigneshd


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vigneshd

I hate that the reservoir dogs shirt has so many less votes compared to the rest. I'd really love that shirt. Mr. Orange bleeding is a great idea btw!

tlwwoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlwwoot

voted and shared. love the movie and would proudly where this creation.

camoor


quality posts: 1 Private Messages camoor
Neo1656 wrote:The splash under the orange dog is a blood pool. Mr. Orange in the movie spends almost the entire time with a shot in his belly, and is bleeding out. I like the splash there, as it provides a bit of context and establishes it as a Reservoir Dogs tee.

Voted.


Should have been blood red then. As it is just looks like the dog puked or pissed itself. Otherwise it's a cool tee, but I have to agree with what that other guy said, the pool is a deal killer.

mothlab


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mothlab
camoor wrote:Should have been blood red then. As it is just looks like the dog puked or pissed itself. Otherwise it's a cool tee, but I have to agree with what that other guy said, the pool is a deal killer.


Maybe if you remove the drops near his head it would be more obvious that the blood came from the body. But it wouldn't rule out pee. Nice design overall though, clean and iconic (I haven't seen the movie either...)

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
camoor wrote:Should have been blood red then. As it is just looks like the dog puked or pissed itself. Otherwise it's a cool tee, but I have to agree with what that other guy said, the pool is a deal killer.


He can only use 6 colors and one of them isn't red. The orange pool works great, it's a movie reference and anybody who's seen the movie instantly understands who Mr. Orange is and knows that it's blood.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

sudhillon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sudhillon
Re: Reservoir Dogs


Awesome idea for a shirt. GMV

tommytrex


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tommytrex
Re: Reservoir Dogs


"Are you going to bark all day...little doggie...or are you going to bite?"

Great Job! Voted.

AzatiPrime


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AzatiPrime
Re: Reservoir Dogs


Cool idea but I'm not so down with wearing a shirt that has a dog bleeding out.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail