Derby #217: Hipster Animals
+218

slow jam

add a comment

Comments

ApeLad


quality posts: 57 Private Messages ApeLad
Re: slow jam


New colors. The other version wasn't doin' it for me.

Radscoolian


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Radscoolian
ApeLad wrote:New colors. The other version wasn't doin' it for me.


Good choice, and nice shirt!


urbansuburbia


quality posts: 0 Private Messages urbansuburbia
Re: slow jam


If I could vote for this more than once, I would. So cute!

SirGecko


quality posts: 1 Private Messages SirGecko
Re: slow jam


You are really underselling it using the turtle as the thumbnail. I clicked cause the turtle looked ok but then that sloth on the drums is just awesome. I hope this one fogs.

ApeLad


quality posts: 57 Private Messages ApeLad
SirGecko wrote:You are really underselling it using the turtle as the thumbnail. I clicked cause the turtle looked ok but then that sloth on the drums is just awesome. I hope this one fogs.


Thanks! There was an earlier version with the sloth in the thumbnail, but I changed up the colors.

missmelis


quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
Re: slow jam


Hahaha, awesome. I was totally that turtle in high school, and all the sloths were way too cool for me. Lucky for me I had a tough shell to help me endure it!

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

martuki5


quality posts: 0 Private Messages martuki5
Re: slow jam


Sloths are so awesome! I need this! ^^

d5w


quality posts: 0 Private Messages d5w
Re: slow jam


I love this. This is the best shirt I've seen on here in a long time. So hoping you win so I can buy three of these.

lonelypond


quality posts: 633 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: slow jam


Who hasn't loved a rock star ; )

PixelPants


quality posts: 73 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: slow jam


The sloth has my vote. Much more appealing than beady-eyed cat.

ApeLad


quality posts: 57 Private Messages ApeLad
d5w wrote:I love this. This is the best shirt I've seen on here in a long time. So hoping you win so I can buy three of these.


Wow, thanks!

ApeLad


quality posts: 57 Private Messages ApeLad
lonelypond wrote:Who hasn't loved a rock star ; )


Doesn't that sloth remember he told the turtle he loved it, baby? He said he'd be coming back this way again baby.

ApeLad


quality posts: 57 Private Messages ApeLad
PixelPants wrote:The sloth has my vote. Much more appealing than beady-eyed cat.


The sloth will thank you, but it'll take a while.

coffeybean


quality posts: 0 Private Messages coffeybean
Re: slow jam


This is hilarious. The turtle is loving every minute of it.

dinska


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dinska
Re: slow jam


The lack of motion lines only makes me marvel at how slow the sloth's arms must be moving. Love this one.

dmaz


quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz
Re: slow jam


This shirt is actually creative and funny...unlike almost every shirt in the fog every week...why can't more stuff like this print??

tico0001


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tico0001
dmaz wrote:This shirt is actually creative and funny...unlike almost every shirt in the fog every week...why can't more stuff like this print??


I wish this could print too... let us know if you are putting up somewhere else!

~Tico

walmazan


quality posts: 71 Private Messages walmazan
Re: slow jam


Simple and effective! make my giggle! +1

SlothMD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SlothMD
Re: slow jam


Need this shirt
-Sloth

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.