Derby #232: Motivation
+156

Wake up!!!

Wake up!!!
add a comment

Comments

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Wake up!!!


Coffee is my motivation for waking up in the morning. That's gotta be bigger than a venti. I'll take two!










atlanticavenue


quality posts: 0 Private Messages atlanticavenue
Re: Wake up!!!


The only thing that would make this better is putting it on a cheerful yellow t-shirt! Super cute

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
atlanticavenue wrote:The only thing that would make this better is putting it on a cheerful yellow t-shirt! Super cute


Aw, thanks! I considered yellow but I was afraid many people don't like that color. I hope you like the green!










atlanticavenue


quality posts: 0 Private Messages atlanticavenue
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Aw, thanks! I considered yellow but I was afraid many people don't like that color. I hope you like the green!


I do. Still have my vote!

midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: Wake up!!!


coffee helps me with day even with a lack of motivation. gmv

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
midgerock wrote:coffee helps me with day even with a lack of motivation. gmv


My favorite color + coffee = GMV.

I'm just hanging out, really.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail