Derby #235: Dubious Honors
+111

Woot's Plainest T-Shirt!

Woot's Plainest T-Shirt!
add a comment

Comments

ksschneider


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ksschneider
Re: Woot's Plainest T-Shirt!


shirt.woot's Plainest T-Shirt Ever! I know the real reason you all buy shirts from shirt.woot... it's the way the 100% cotton Tees feel. The clever designs are just an added plus. Now, I bet you all have woken up at some point and thought, “boy, I wish I had a plain cotton tee that was as comfy as those from shirt.woot, but also had a fake pocket that I could store imaginary things, rather than a real useful pocket that I could store... non-imaginary things,” then this is the shirt for you! And if you've never woken with these thoughts, then I encourage you to think them right now!

pyromike25


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyromike25

I Like It. I like your description also. +1

ksschneider


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ksschneider
pyromike25 wrote:I Like It. I like your description also. +1


Thanks! Glad you like it! ^^

yankeebird


quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
Re: Woot's Plainest T-Shirt!


It's a false premise, though. Apparently you're not familiar with Green Space.

ksschneider


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ksschneider
yankeebird wrote:It's a false premise, though. Apparently you're not familiar with Green Space.


Haha, nope. I was not familiar with that shirt! I did think about submitting just a plain design, but thought that would get rejected due to it not following weekly rules, "No text only designs. You've got to have a graphical element." So I tried to make it as simple as possible in terms of graphics. But thanks for pointing shirt that out! :]

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
ksschneider wrote:shirt.woot's Plainest T-Shirt Ever! I know the real reason you all buy shirts from shirt.woot... it's the way the 100% cotton Tees feel. The clever designs are just an added plus. Now, I bet you all have woken up at some point and thought, “boy, I wish I had a plain cotton tee that was as comfy as those from shirt.woot, but also had a fake pocket that I could store imaginary things, rather than a real useful pocket that I could store... non-imaginary things,” then this is the shirt for you! And if you've never woken with these thoughts, then I encourage you to think them right now!


You're my kind of crazy! :D

Check out my Food design please!

fourlane77


quality posts: 4 Private Messages fourlane77
Re: Woot's Plainest T-Shirt!


Nice! Great idea- simple, to the point and perfect for the Tshirt wearing fan! GMV

vote. vote. vote. vote. vote. vote.

denisesballs


quality posts: 0 Private Messages denisesballs

This is awesome, I really hope it gets made at some point. I would love a plain white Woot tee and the pocket is hilarious.

ksschneider


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ksschneider
fourlane77 wrote:Nice! Great idea- simple, to the point and perfect for the Tshirt wearing fan! GMV


denisesballs wrote:This is awesome, I really hope it gets made at some point. I would love a plain white Woot tee and the pocket is hilarious.


Thanks! I appreciate the comments (and the votes)! ;D

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail