Derby #236: Watercolors
+288

Gone With The Sunset

Gone With The Sunset
add a comment

Comments

specsmachine


quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

Amazing. That really looks like a watercolor painting.
Got my vote.

sunaness


quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness
Re: Gone With The Sunset


It's so abstract yet cohesive, I really enjoy this one.

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
specsmachine wrote:Amazing. That really looks like a watercolor painting.
Got my vote.


Thank you! (o;

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
sunaness wrote:It's so abstract yet cohesive, I really enjoy this one.


Thanks a lot, glad you liked!

gameon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gameon
Re: Gone With The Sunset


The words hauntingly beautiful come to mind when I look at this. Great job.

My site: Thought Provoking Shirts - designs to make you think and laugh at the same time.

kharmazero


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero

[quote]Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=60151]Gone With The Sunset
it is a beautiful picture from a floatting world

walmazan


quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Gone With The Sunset


I love it so much! +1

cptgone


quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
gameon wrote:The words hauntingly beautiful come to mind when I look at this. Great job.




Thank u!!

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
[quote postid="4827465" user="kharmazero"]
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=60151]Gone With The Sunset
it is a beautiful picture from a floatting world




Thanks a lot kharmazero! (o;

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
walmazan wrote:I love it so much! +1




Thanks a lot Wences!!

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
cptgone wrote:pretty




Thanks!! (o;

nickjones67


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickjones67
Re: Gone With The Sunset

Fantastic shirt!! I want one!! +1

thatrobert


quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Gone With The Sunset




  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • We'll kiss the first of a million kisses and let the past fall away.

Radscoolian


quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
Re: Gone With The Sunset


This is a shirt I would have bought for sure, expo. Really well done. Hopefully you can get it up somewheres else if not here.

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
nickjones67 wrote:Fantastic shirt!! I want one!! +1




Thank you! (O;

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
thatrobert wrote:

  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • We'll kiss the first of a million kisses and let the past fall away.




Thanks a lot Robert! (o;

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Radscoolian wrote:This is a shirt I would have bought for sure, expo. Really well done. Hopefully you can get it up somewheres else if not here.




Thanks a lot Radscoolian , appreciate your comment mate! , glad you liked , sure will go up at other site very soon, cheers! (o;

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail