Derby #238: Kitties!
+25

Tiger's Fan

Tiger's Fan
add a comment

Comments

midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: Tiger's Fan


my cat from a previous collab subbmission here at woot. Magnum PI Cat!

piwerx


quality posts: 1 Private Messages piwerx
Re: Tiger's Fan


Somebody's as old as I am....

Needs the "D", but I knew who it was (supposed to be).

Celeb likeness parody, cats, Magnum, what's not to like?

blackberryjam


quality posts: 2 Private Messages blackberryjam
Re: Tiger's Fan


I "got" it the moment I saw the thumbnail- love MPI- funny concept... The "D" would make it complete, but would get it rejected in this derby...

midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
blackberryjam wrote:I "got" it the moment I saw the thumbnail- love MPI- funny concept... The "D" would make it complete, but would get it rejected in this derby...


Yeah the original had the "D". It's not like this gonna print this week but after the 60 day hold I'll put up at redbubble with the "D" included. glad there are some that appreciate Mags!

AlexIAm


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AlexIAm
midgerock wrote:Yeah the original had the "D". It's not like this gonna print this week but after the 60 day hold I'll put up at redbubble with the "D" included. glad there are some that appreciate Mags!


Fair warning... MLB and the Tigers are VERY proprietary about that "D". People get slapped for using it all the time. I suggest you use a similar, but not the same one.

>insert funny quote here<

midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
AlexIAm wrote:Fair warning... MLB and the Tigers are VERY proprietary about that "D". People get slapped for using it all the time. I suggest you use a similar, but not the same one.


Thanks for the warning. The D I had was not the same but a poor faxsmilie which got the point across, if that makes sense.

inspektordogge


quality posts: 4 Private Messages inspektordogge
midgerock wrote:Thanks for the warning. The D I had was not the same but a poor faxsmilie which got the point across, if that makes sense.


Seriously, make it different. You can get bitten HARD. I emailed and asked if I could use the SF giants logo on my high school band's t-shirt (Disneyland trip, we saw a Giants v. Dodgers game), and I got a strong no and a thorough warning. Sports teams are pretty stiff about these things.

midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
inspektordogge wrote:Seriously, make it different. You can get bitten HARD. I emailed and asked if I could use the SF giants logo on my high school band's t-shirt (Disneyland trip, we saw a Giants v. Dodgers game), and I got a strong no and a thorough warning. Sports teams are pretty stiff about these things.


oh I will. Thanks for your concern.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail