Derby #243: Spring into Spring!
+322

Rekindled

Rekindled
add a comment

Comments

shikausstan


quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan

panpear


quality posts: 3 Private Messages panpear
Re: Rekindled


Watch out - this tree is going Super Saiyan!

jfsiv


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfsiv
Re: Rekindled




This is really cool, and I like how you made the glow effect.


[MOD: Pls put links to your own derby entry in your signature. You can add graphics to your signature once you make a purchase on any Woot retail site.]

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Rekindled


Is it a coincidence that last week I drew a Rad shirt and this week you've drawn what feels like a Spirit green shirt? :p

What I'm trying to say is, I really like this!

kaleidoscopicfailure


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaleidoscopicfailure
Re: Rekindled


This IS rad! I love every bit of it, but yea, mostly the green fire.

collinvh


quality posts: 67 Private Messages collinvh
Re: Rekindled


Very nice coloring and use of the shirt color GMV.

bluefireiscool


quality posts: 1 Private Messages bluefireiscool
Re: Rekindled


THIS IS SOOO AWESHUM!!! :D

Radscoolian


quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
panpear wrote:Watch out - this tree is going Super Saiyan!


It's going to be in this pose for about 15 episodes followed by a 10 second fight scene

Radscoolian


quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
shikausstan wrote:Thats cool


Thanks! You're cool!

Radscoolian


quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
jfsiv wrote:This is really cool, and I like how you made the glow effect.


Thanks! Thats what I was shooting for.

Radscoolian


quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
Spiritgreen wrote:Is it a coincidence that last week I drew a Rad shirt and this week you've drawn what feels like a Spirit green shirt? :p

What I'm trying to say is, I really like this!


Oh! I didn't realise that you had made that entry last week! I thought you were referring to your colab shirt, and I was trying to figure out what I had to do with a paint bucket. My am real slow.
BTW, I thought that C was the best letter.

Radscoolian


quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
kaleidoscopicfailure wrote:This IS rad! I love every bit of it, but yea, mostly the green fire.


Thanks! If I've learned one thing about woot, it's that people love fire.

Radscoolian


quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
collinvh wrote:Very nice coloring and use of the shirt color GMV.


Thanks collinvh! And congrats on your print! You really rocked that one color!

Radscoolian


quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
bluefireiscool wrote:THIS IS SOOO AWESHUM!!! :D


Thanks! Next time, I'll make it blue!

Goatherder


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Goatherder
Re: Rekindled


Wow. Why am I only now seeing this, when it's too late to vote for it 732 times. Gorgeous.

korrix13


quality posts: 0 Private Messages korrix13
Goatherder wrote:Wow. Why am I only now seeing this, when it's too late to vote for it 732 times. Gorgeous.


Hopefully ends up on woot's derby favorite's list! I'd buy one!

dotharp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dotharp
korrix13 wrote:Hopefully ends up on woot's derby favorite's list! I'd buy one!

I voted and I WOULD BUY IT, TOO. I hope we get a chance. : )

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail