Derby #243: Spring into Spring!
+9

You're going to like spring-like it or not!

You're going to like spring-like it or not!
add a comment

Comments

tangolite132


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tangolite132
Re: You're going to like spring-like it or not!


It's not much of a design, but I'm still working on perfecting my skills, guys!

I hope you enjoy the design. These are some things it's meant to mean. Hurr.


  • Maybe this isn't you, but I love spring. If you don't, us spring-lovers will come and find you.
  • People can learn to enjoy the company of singing birds and wild flowers. They just have to be pushed a bit beyond their boundaries. *smirks*
  • Your design doesn't have to be perfect to enter it in the Derby! It just has to follow the rules/theme. You're bound to get better at designing!


So there you have it.

"Riddle me this, riddle me that: who's afraid of the big black bat?"

omarfeliciano


quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano
tangolite132 wrote:...but I'm still working on perfecting my skills...

...You're bound to get better at designing!


That's the spirit!

jfsiv


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfsiv
Re: You're going to like spring-like it or not!


That's cool I'm a fan of anime style too, and I like your concept and hay if you really wont to get better in photoshop or illustrator, try looking at some tutorial on YouTube. It really helped me out when I started making shirt.

tangolite132


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tangolite132
omarfeliciano wrote:That's the spirit!


Yes I know. I try to keep optimistic about things. ^_^

"Riddle me this, riddle me that: who's afraid of the big black bat?"

tangolite132


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tangolite132
jfsiv wrote:That's cool I'm a fan of anime style too, and I like your concept and hay if you really wont to get better in photoshop or illustrator, try looking at some tutorial on YouTube. It really helped me out when I started making shirt.


Thanks for the tips. :D

"Riddle me this, riddle me that: who's afraid of the big black bat?"

jfsiv


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfsiv
tangolite132 wrote:Thanks for the tips. :D


You're welcome and I'm looking forward to seeing your next shirt.

tangolite132


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tangolite132
jfsiv wrote:You're welcome and I'm looking forward to seeing your next shirt.


As will I, with yours. I love it!

"Riddle me this, riddle me that: who's afraid of the big black bat?"

riveroffeathers


quality posts: 0 Private Messages riveroffeathers
Re: You're going to like spring-like it or not!


I really like the shape of the design. it would be cool if you made an abstract design with an eye in it and leaves and flowers. That's what I thought this was at first glance. That would be fun to see. I'm a beginner on shirt Woot too. We can exchange ideas and both get better if we keep trying. ^^ Keep up the good work. :3

tangolite132


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tangolite132
riveroffeathers wrote:I really like the shape of the design. it would be cool if you made an abstract design with an eye in it and leaves and flowers. That's what I thought this was at first glance. That would be fun to see. I'm a beginner on shirt Woot too. We can exchange ideas and both get better if we keep trying. ^^ Keep up the good work. :3


That's a really good idea. I wish I'd have thought of it. <,< I'm using tricks that I learn from YouTube tutorials, as jfsiv suggested. I've been practicing and it's really helped me. ^^

"Riddle me this, riddle me that: who's afraid of the big black bat?"

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail