Derby #243: Spring into Spring!
+2

Bunneh Girl! ^_^

Bunneh Girl! ^_^
add a comment

Comments

tangolite132


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tangolite132
Re: Bunneh Girl! ^_^


This girlie is ready for spring! She's got her dress, her doll-man, this Anthro's got everything she needs! :3

"Riddle me this, riddle me that: who's afraid of the big black bat?"

tangolite132


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tangolite132
Re: Bunneh Girl! ^_^


I just realized there's another entry such as this one! .o. I wasn't copying or nothing, I swears it. Plus this isn't a girl in a bunny costume, she's a/n Anthro/Furry.

"Riddle me this, riddle me that: who's afraid of the big black bat?"

jfsiv


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfsiv
tangolite132 wrote:I just realized there's another entry such as this one! .o. I wasn't copying or nothing, I swears it. Plus this isn't a girl in a bunny costume, she's a/n Anthro/Furry.


It's fine everyone in the Woot family dose have similar designs from time to time just like the flowers on (A Flower by Andy47240) look similar to your flowrs on (You're going to like spring-like it or not!) [p.s. your's were there first], and thats fine the treck is to make it your own. Like you just did, because yours is a cute chibi bunny girl, why the other look like a play boy bunny, which I'm surprised it's not rejected yet. But then again Woot is a mystery because for the time that I've been a Wooter I lerned 3 thing.

1. Woot claims to be PG but sometime a PG 13 - PG 14 shirts slips in, like toilet humor sometime it's accepted and sometimes it's not.

2. People can use the same idea as long as they make it their own because sometimes it hard to come up with a idea in a short time.

3. The Woot guys sometime don't realize or don't care whats on a shirt until someone tattles or until some in the staff finally realizes it and tries to fix it.


So I hop this helps or at least gives you a better idea of how woot works.

Also nice shirt!!!

tangolite132


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tangolite132
jfsiv wrote:It's fine everyone in the Woot family dose have similar designs from time to time just like the flowers on (A Flower by Andy47240) look similar to your flowrs on (You're going to like spring-like it or not!) [p.s. your's were there first], and thats fine the treck is to make it your own. Like you just did, because yours is a cute chibi bunny girl, why the other look like a play boy bunny, which I'm surprised it's not rejected yet. But then again Woot is a mystery because for the time that I've been a Wooter I lerned 3 thing.

1. Woot claims to be PG but sometime a PG 13 - PG 14 shirts slips in, like toilet humor sometime it's accepted and sometimes it's not.

2. People can use the same idea as long as they make it their own because sometimes it hard to come up with a idea in a short time.

3. The Woot guys sometime don't realize or don't care whats on a shirt until someone tattles or until some in the staff finally realizes it and tries to fix it.


So I hop this helps or at least gives you a better idea of how woot works.

Also nice shirt!!!


Yes, well, you know. Also, to your third comment-you can't expect the mods of Woot to be on here every second of the day-heck, not even everyday! They have lives outside Woot. :3

"Riddle me this, riddle me that: who's afraid of the big black bat?"

jfsiv


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfsiv
tangolite132 wrote:Yes, well, you know. Also, to your third comment-you can't expect the mods of Woot to be on here every second of the day-heck, not even everyday! They have lives outside Woot. :3


Ya I know it just bugs me sometimes especially when it happens to my shirt, or a shirt that I really want.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail