Derby #244: Breakfast Mascots
+33

Sugar-Coded Megabytes Cereal

Sugar-Coded Megabytes Cereal
add a comment

Comments

calebmitchell


quality posts: 64 Private Messages calebmitchell
Re: Sugar-Coded Megabytes Cereal


I can't believe nobody's said anything about this yet! I think this is hilarious "Not a healthy source of anything" and "Crash by lunch!" really got me haha. +1

citizencoyote


quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
Re: Sugar-Coded Megabytes Cereal


Pretty cool, but I think you should change the Windows-esque logos in the background. That's just asking for a rejection.

fourlane77


quality posts: 4 Private Messages fourlane77
calebmitchell wrote:I can't believe nobody's said anything about this yet! I think this is hilarious "Not a healthy source of anything" and "Crash by lunch!" really got me haha. +1


...thanks for the kind words! i always appreciate a comment...

vote. vote. vote. vote. vote. vote.

fourlane77


quality posts: 4 Private Messages fourlane77
citizencoyote wrote:Pretty cool, but I think you should change the Windows-esque logos in the background. That's just asking for a rejection.


...thanks! ..and yeah i kind of expected as much, but i was willing to roll the dice on it because i felt that they were integral to the design...

vote. vote. vote. vote. vote. vote.

stingray69


quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69
fourlane77 wrote:...thanks! ..and yeah i kind of expected as much, but i was willing to roll the dice on it because i felt that they were integral to the design...


I disagree. I didn't even notice them until I read the comments but I did catch the windows-shaped cereal. I like the background glow but I think the logos are too much. I'm also a little worried about the fading, without a closeup it kinda looks like gradients. But if they're halftones, nice job! If you do resubmit you could try working in a kernel joke...

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
Re: Sugar-Coded Megabytes Cereal


"Not a healthy source of anything" :D

Check out my Food design please!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail