Derby #257: On the Beach
+15

Fishing

add a comment

Comments

armandoartist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages armandoartist
Re: Fishing


go ahead reject its nothing to do with beach. i'll post again when it fits the category.

paigeg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Fishing


Then, why are you posting these? I'll acknowledge your artistic skill, but why post here, when you know the subs are off-theme, too many colors, not on a template, etc., etc...? Seems disingenuous,if you're just trying to attract attention.

armandoartist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages armandoartist
paigeg wrote:Then, why are you posting these? I'll acknowledge your artistic skill, but why post here, when you know the subs are off-theme, too many colors, not on a template, etc., etc...? Seems disingenuous,if you're just trying to attract attention.


yeah it was a mistake. as soon as i posted them i should of taken them down. as they say "my bad"

andihansen


quality posts: 0 Private Messages andihansen

please read the rules - once you post a shirt you cannot resubmit in another category unless significantly changed - seems you're out to hurt your future chances

sweetaddietude

armandoartist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages armandoartist
andihansen wrote:please read the rules - once you post a shirt you cannot resubmit in another category unless significantly changed - seems you're out to hurt your future chances


doh!

armandoartist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages armandoartist
armandoartist wrote:go ahead reject its nothing to do with beach. i'll post again when it fits the category.


here's the original
http://armandoartist.com/2012/06/18/2012-pasadena-chalk-festival-13/

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.