Derby #259: Comfort Food
+395

A Warm Meal

A Warm Meal
add a comment

Comments

mverc


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mverc
Re: A Warm Meal


Collab with collinvh. I did the lines and collin rocked the colors. Hope you like it.


shikausstan


quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
mverc wrote:Collab with collinvh. I did the lines and collin rocked the colors. Hope you like it.


Yeah he pretty much does every time! Great lines too!

ochopika


quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

shikausstan wrote:Yeah he pretty much does every time! Great lines too!


Fo' sho'! Collin is a superb colorist. I also love the line-work, very crisp.

pyromike25


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyromike25

Is this a Zelda Reference? I love Zelda Shirts! +1

CVBrennan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CVBrennan
Re: A Warm Meal


LISTEN!

wubupon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wubupon
Re: A Warm Meal


I picked this because my GF bought me a venus flytrap. They are made of awesome... Also Navi can die a horrible horrible digested alive death.

ochopika


quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

wubupon wrote:I picked this because my GF bought me a venus flytrap. They are made of awesome... Also Navi can die a horrible horrible digested alive death.


She did?? I have to see it when I come home...please keep it away from the rabbits. Fly traps do only eat insects, you know.

walmazan


quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan
Re: A Warm Meal


Great work guys! Looks fantastic on the shirt!

collinvh


quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh
ochopika wrote:She did?? I have to see it when I come home...please keep it away from the rabbits. Fly traps do only eat insects, you know.


I'd love to see also! wubupon, you should post up a picture of your plant on the thread here. I used to have one too but we didn't mesh well a.k.a. it died.

wirdou


quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

wow! awesome collab guys!:D

dijay


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: A Warm Meal


Amazing!!! Good luck this weekend ;)

shammen


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shammen

Talented Artists!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail