Derby #260: Crests and Heraldry
+108

Legendary Mask

Legendary Mask
add a comment

Comments

shaelyn


quality posts: 2 Private Messages shaelyn
Re: Legendary Mask


awesome! I think the flag fits Majora's Mask better than the crest.

theankitinwoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages theankitinwoot
Re: Legendary Mask


This is better than the rev2. I like the color here. Tired of black/grey shirts.

thatquietgir1


quality posts: 4 Private Messages thatquietgir1
theankitinwoot wrote:This is better than the rev2. I like the color here. Tired of black/grey shirts.


Thanks for the input! Just figured I'd explore my options. I originally had V2 on navy but I thought the eyes popped more on black.

thatquietgir1


quality posts: 4 Private Messages thatquietgir1
shaelyn wrote:awesome! I think the flag fits Majora's Mask better than the crest.


Thanks! I was immediately more drawn to banners for this derby

KizulEmeraldfire


quality posts: 0 Private Messages KizulEmeraldfire
Re: Legendary Mask

This is a fantastic design! :D The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was always my favorite between it, Wind Waker, and Ocarina of Time.

The shape of the banner is perfect. you absolutely nailed it, man.

…I think I might go play Majora's Mask on my N64 now…

thatquietgir1


quality posts: 4 Private Messages thatquietgir1
KizulEmeraldfire wrote:This is a fantastic design! :D The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was always my favorite between it, Wind Waker, and Ocarina of Time.

The shape of the banner is perfect. you absolutely nailed it, man.

…I think I might go play Majora's Mask on my N64 now…


Haha, awesome. Majora's Mask is definitely my favorite, and underrated. Thanks

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.