Derby #263: England
+60

English Rain (v.2)

English Rain (v.2)
add a comment

Comments

endangeredomega


quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
Re: English Rain (v.2)



Probably my favourite of all the "tea" designs thus far. It's clean, simple, and is posessed of enough of that charming surreality and quirkiness that a good Woot shirt should have!

ste7enl


quality posts: 17 Private Messages ste7enl
endangeredomega wrote:Probably my favourite of all the "tea" designs thus far. It's clean, simple, and is posessed of enough of that charming surreality and quirkiness that a good Woot shirt should have!


thanks so much

ste7enl


quality posts: 17 Private Messages ste7enl
Re: English Rain (v.2)


What? No love for a little surreal tea time? JERKS! ALL OF YOU! I', sorry baby, you know I didn't mean that.

mrwednesday


quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
ste7enl wrote:What? No love for a little surreal tea time? JERKS! ALL OF YOU! I', sorry baby, you know I didn't mean that.


Don't worry I've got lots of love for it. It's my overall favorite in the derby. I love the patterns and style and I hope it prints.

ste7enl


quality posts: 17 Private Messages ste7enl
mrwednesday wrote:Don't worry I've got lots of love for it. It's my overall favorite in the derby. I love the patterns and style and I hope it prints.


Appreciate it.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.