Derby #264: Your Third and Final Wish
+346

I Wish I Could Fly

I Wish I Could Fly
add a comment

Comments

walmazan


quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: I Wish I Could Fly


Maybe its a little late, but I did some revisions and change the tee color, I think it give more drama to the situation! and I'm more happy with this version.

I hope you like it and re-vote it!

baybei


quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
Re: I Wish I Could Fly


Loved the first one, love this one too! Voted

johnnyk71


quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnnyk71
walmazan wrote:Maybe its a little late, but I did some revisions and change the tee color, I think it give more drama to the situation! and I'm more happy with this version.

I hope you like it and re-vote it!


the first one is in the fog! i hope you left it up too.

bluetuba


quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: I Wish I Could Fly


HAH! I like this version

cdrewlow


quality posts: 8 Private Messages cdrewlow
Re: I Wish I Could Fly


Yay! Dark is still my favorite, and I like the changes you made.

mrwednesday


quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Re: I Wish I Could Fly


I think this is a massive improvement over the first one. It has a lot more character.

writermist


quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist
Re: I Wish I Could Fly


Day time was better because it gave the feeling of a slow disappointment because the penguin's brain was still processing what happened...
which made it funnier.

bluejester


quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester
Re: I Wish I Could Fly


While the other one has a subtler tone with him gazing out the window, I have to say the bug-eyed look of alarm is something that just makes me burst out laughing every time I see it.

GMV as always good sir.

duckduckduckduck


quality posts: 0 Private Messages duckduckduckduck
writermist wrote:Day time was better because it gave the feeling of a slow disappointment because the penguin's brain was still processing what happened...
which made it funnier.


I agree. This design is a little too dramatic for me. I'd prefer the daytime design with the penguin looking subtly disappointed.

ohaisup


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohaisup
Re: I Wish I Could Fly


Loved the first one. Really really really love this one. I hope this one gets it!

sheenachu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheenachu
duckduckduckduck wrote:I agree. This design is a little too dramatic for me. I'd prefer the daytime design with the penguin looking subtly disappointed.


I like the daytime one better too, I like that you can't see his face, but you still feel the dissappointment

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: I Wish I Could Fly


Awesome!

mailmanmo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mailmanmo
Re: I Wish I Could Fly


Yikes this one is awful. First one please!

mogli75


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mogli75
Re: I Wish I Could Fly


L O L !

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail