Derby 269: Worst. Job. EVER.
+235

Worse Every Year

Worse Every Year
add a comment

Comments

darling375


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darling375
Re: Worse Every Year


I think the job of the American Voter is one of the worst... necessary, but still one of the worst.

devium


quality posts: 0 Private Messages devium
darling375 wrote:I think the job of the American Voter is one of the worst... necessary, but still one of the worst.


You should have submitted this sooner. I would love this shirt

darling375


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darling375
devium wrote:You should have submitted this sooner. I would love this shirt


Thank you! I had the idea yesterday, but this pesky job keeps me from playing...

writermist


quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist
Re: Worse Every Year


Oh that... is... GENIOUS!

vtoivon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vtoivon

Please get this one up for sale soon...it's time is now!

vtoivon

rascul22


quality posts: 8 Private Messages rascul22
Re: Worse Every Year


I want one so bad. This is AMAZING.

darling375


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darling375
vtoivon wrote:Please get this one up for sale soon...it's time is now!


Thanks! You're very kind... and I agree!

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Worse Every Year


Politics and/or poop jokes are usually something that will get you rejected, it's kind of an unwritten rule. The rejectionator seems to be slacking lately though, so who knows.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

darling375


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darling375
bluetuba wrote:Politics and/or poop jokes are usually something that will get you rejected, it's kind of an unwritten rule. The rejectionator seems to be slacking lately though, so who knows.


Wow, I had no idea politics was forbidden.

lonelypond


quality posts: 434 Private Messages lonelypond

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Worse Every Year


I suspect this isn't getting rejected because it isn't coming down in support of one candidate or party, but rather mocking them both.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

lilacdog


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilacdog
Re: Worse Every Year


Love it! Want it!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail