Derby #271: Shirt as Costume Redux
+166

Rotary Me

Rotary Me
add a comment

Comments

BootsBoots


quality posts: 36 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: Rotary Me


Suggestion:


(although, I don't think I'd tie the shirt. The little flare in the women's anvil tees would actually be good!)


j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
BootsBoots wrote:Suggestion:


(although, I don't think I'd tie the shirt. The little flare in the women's anvil tees would actually be good!)

For a good time, call 555-5555

move along

Caddywompus


quality posts: 4 Private Messages Caddywompus
Re: Rotary Me


The lovely model rocking the the complete outfit sold me. Clever boots.

zekecatz


quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz
Re: Rotary Me


Just add lyrics:
Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe????

toby8915


quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915
Re: Rotary Me


Maybe

phoenix4159


quality posts: 0 Private Messages phoenix4159
Re: Rotary Me

I like this a lot, but I think it would be better with the dial a bit lower on the shirt. Not too low (I'm short, so low designs tend to disappear under my jeans), but enough to make the sleeves look like the handset.

bluetuba


quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Rotary Me


lolz, nice hat Boots!

PixelPants


quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Rotary Me

You should have heard my brain play catch-up as I clicked the thumbnail wondering why someone would put this on a shirt. Using the shirt to complete the phone is a very clever idea Boots, and I like the clean style you did it in.

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Rotary Me


GMV for originality and that snazzy hat!



neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
PixelPants wrote:You should have heard my brain play catch-up as I clicked the thumbnail wondering why someone would put this on a shirt. Using the shirt to complete the phone is a very clever idea Boots, and I like the clean style you did it in.

Unfortunately, it's much, much, much worse than that. Start here and end here, although I did enjoy this. (Edit: while googling for those links, I ran into Call Me Ishmael... although - really - nothing could possibly top "Share It Maybe.")

Jamie, if this prints, we might need to do a "Woot Me Maybe?" parody.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

alohawoot1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages alohawoot1
phoenix4159 wrote:I like this a lot, but I think it would be better with the dial a bit lower on the shirt ... enough to make the sleeves look like the handset.

Yeah, to make it look like a real phone, the dial should be a lot lower. For example, imagine the dial covering a beer belly....

mhodges


quality posts: 9 Private Messages mhodges
j5 wrote:For a good time, call 555-5555


Ha! I see what you did there.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail