Derby #272: College Shirts
+224

Eldritch Institute

Eldritch Institute
add a comment

Comments

qetza


quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza
Re: Eldritch Institute


Reworked this after a rejection - Hope you all like it enough to vote again. Thanks!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
qetza wrote:Reworked this after a rejection - Hope you all like it enough to vote again. Thanks!

Persistence is fertile.

move along

oakenspirit


quality posts: 70 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: Eldritch Institute


Love the irony of "the unnameable"

Mwahahaha! Hope it gets back up there!


Merseine


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Merseine
Re: Eldritch Institute


This hastur be the best shirt idea ever. ;)

oakenspirit


quality posts: 70 Private Messages oakenspirit
Merseine wrote:This hastur be the best shirt idea ever. ;)


Yeah! My people like it....
(expletive deleted)n'na be upset if this doesn't print...


oakenspirit


quality posts: 70 Private Messages oakenspirit
oakenspirit wrote:Yeah! My people like it....
(expletive deleted)n 'na be upset if this doesn't print...


I am so happy D a g o n is an explicative! though my bad pun is ruined because of it...


chibisabbath


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chibisabbath
I need this in my life.

Re: Eldritch Institute

mossygreen


quality posts: 69 Private Messages mossygreen
Re: Eldritch Institute


Oh, this is lovely.

L3g3ndQ


quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ
Re: Eldritch Institute


this needs to get into the fog pronto!!!! i want this shirt!!!!

g33kymonkey


quality posts: 0 Private Messages g33kymonkey
Re: Eldritch Institute


Love it. Even better, since it is green, make it glow in the dark.

limerickx


quality posts: 0 Private Messages limerickx

Mi-Go nna buy this shirt!

runnerfrog13


quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
Re: Eldritch Institute

You totally get props for having the guts to rework your design multiple times in one derby! (And it still made it back near the top) It's a really excellent design and I'm so happy you didn't give up on it!

The rework looks great - Nice choice on the name and the tagline, they sound so distinguished and yet sortof creepy at the same time. "Unnameable" - yes. Which is probably exactly the point...

qetza


quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza
j5 wrote:Persistence is fertile.


Thanks J5!

qetza


quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza
oakenspirit wrote:Love the irony of "the unnameable"

Mwahahaha! Hope it gets back up there!


Thanks Oakenspirit! I lalmost called the school "Nameless City College" but decided against it because of the story.

qetza


quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza
runnerfrog13 wrote:You totally get props for having the guts to rework your design multiple times in one derby! (And it still made it back near the top) It's a really excellent design and I'm so happy you didn't give up on it!

The rework looks great - Nice choice on the name and the tagline, they sound so distinguished and yet sortof creepy at the same time. "Unnameable" - yes. Which is probably exactly the point...


Thanks Runnerfrog13! The rejection was understandable and I thought I could still make it work, so I went for it.

qetza


quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza
Re: Eldritch Institute


Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the awesome comments and votes!

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Eldritch Institute


Never give up! :D



justynadorsz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages justynadorsz
Re: Eldritch Institute


Wow, you made it to the top with yet another version! That's so cool. Hope they print it, you deserve it

L3g3ndQ


quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ
Re: Eldritch Institute


soo glad i get payed tomorrow and this had better print!!!! if not i call shenanigans!!!!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
L3g3ndQ wrote:soo glad i get payed tomorrow and this had better print!!!! if not i call shenanigans!!!!

Don't count on Friday, but I feel this has a strong chance to print as one of the ECs.

move along

graywh


quality posts: 2 Private Messages graywh
Re: Eldritch Institute


Is this on black or the really dark gray?

L3g3ndQ


quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ
Re: Eldritch Institute


shenanigans!!!!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail